The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plactopi
I got an offer for MSci Biochemistry yesterday at AAB, but if I make them my firm it will be lowered to ABB :smile:

Congratulations!:biggrin:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 81
Applied for Neuroscience, I'm from Kent :smile:
Original post by aish98
Applied for Neuroscience, I'm from Kent :smile:

Medical?
Reply 83
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Medical?

nope, just plain neuro :smile:
Original post by linoculum
Got an offer for Mechanical engineering last night!!! ABB but if I accept it as my firm then BBB

When did you send off your application??
I've applied for ME as well but still no offer!
:frown:
Reply 85
I've applied for Genetics and I'm from Belfast, I got an offer today, very pleased, conditional BBB if it's my firm choice otherwise it's ABB :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 86
Isnt Surrey uni destroying Sussex uni tho?
Got an offer for Mechanical engineering last night!!! ABB but if I accept it as my firm then BBB

I got exactly the same offer for Mech Eng!!
Original post by NatalieS123
When did you send off your application??
I've applied for ME as well but still no offer!
:frown:

I sent t off about 4 weeks ago haha. Just be patient you'll get there! :wink:
wooo! when did you send yours off? I'm doing mine with a year in industry
Original post by ashleydavison96
I got exactly the same offer for Mech Eng!!
Original post by artsy444
I've applied for Genetics and I'm from Belfast, I got an offer today, very pleased, conditional BBB if it's my firm choice otherwise it's ABB :smile:

Congratulations! When did you send off your application?
wooo! when did you send yours off? I'm doing mine with a year in industry

13th Oct! Yes I've applied for that as well!
Original post by Francesca2212
how long did you wait to get the offer? I have applied for Physics and its been over 3 weeks!!

It was just almost 3 weeks until I got mine actually
Good luck anyway if you haven't heard anything yet :3
They got my application on 5th October and I haven't heard anything yet! Getting a bit worried - has anyone had any offers for English Lit yet?
Original post by artsy444

Same
Got an offer for media and comms!
Looks like they've been promising everyone a lower entry condition if they firm... mine also is ABB and BBB if firmed :smile:
Original post by natnatnatlynch
Nat from Warwickshire. Applying for Psychology with Neuroscience
Predicted A*AA
AS Grades: Psychology-A, Biology-B, Theatre Studies-B (and dropped History-A)
Got an offer for ABB if I firm Sussex, AAB otherwise. :smile:

Same for me with International Development, usually AAB but got offered ABB if I firm
Reply 97
Original post by bethanthompson
I'm thinking of applying to Sussex and the grades are AAB-ABB (for economics) does anyone know what they will likely offer me?

I just read a thread where someone was offered with a BBB for econ so i think you're good :biggrin:
Original post by hesitantbookworm
They got my application on 5th October and I haven't heard anything yet! Getting a bit worried - has anyone had any offers for English Lit yet?

I applied for English and History - my application was sent off on the 3rd and I got an offer on the 13th. It sounds strange that it's been nearly 2 months and they still haven't even acknowledged your application... maybe phone/e-mail them to ask if they've even received your application?

I applied to Exeter and still haven't heard anything beyond an acknowledgment, while my friend applied 3 weeks after me and got an offer 3 days later. I wouldn't worry too much. Perhaps they received a massive influx of applications over the last few weeks and are struggling to deal with all of them. :hmmmm2:
Original post by folieadeux
I applied for English and History - my application was sent off on the 3rd and I got an offer on the 13th. It sounds strange that it's been nearly 2 months and they still haven't even acknowledged your application... maybe phone/e-mail them to ask if they've even received your application?

I applied to Exeter and still haven't heard anything beyond an acknowledgment, while my friend applied 3 weeks after me and got an offer 3 days later. I wouldn't worry too much. Perhaps they received a massive influx of applications over the last few weeks and are struggling to deal with all of them. :hmmmm2:

Oh I have had an acknowledgment email! I emailed them yesterday and they said that they should give me a decision in the next two weeks. I'm a little disappointed with how slow they've been seeing as King's College London made me an offer after a week of getting my application!

Hope you can deal with Exeter, some places seem to be so slow compared with others shooting offers out so fast. Also, I love your username (correct me if I'm wrong but is it a Fall Out Boy reference?)

Quick Reply

Latest