The Student Room Group

My mom still buys my underwear ?

this is kind of embarrassing i am 28 years old and l live at home with my mom, and my mother is still buying my underwear., like she did when i was a child. She still buys me tight briefs and slips from the supermarket and she sends me briefs for every holiday I feel i am too old for this!!! It appears as though she has no plan in stopping, so am I supposed to accept this when i am well into my 30's????. I've tried to drop hints that it's weird by playfully telling her i am too old for it, but it doesn't phase her one bit.How do I seriously confront my mom about this without hurting her feelings? what makes it worse my girfriend who is 26 knows about it and winds me up, how can my girlfriend and i have a proper relationship when her boyfriend is still be wrapped up in cotton wool by his mommy, i have never really stood up to my mom about this, any help please
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by james potter
this is kind of embarrassing i am 28 years old and l live at home with my mom, and my mother is still buying my underwear., like she did when i was a child. She still buys me tight briefs and slips from the supermarket and she sends me briefs for every holiday I feel i am too old for this!!! It appears as though she has no plan in stopping, so am I supposed to accept this when i am well into my 30's????. I've tried to drop hints that it's weird by playfully telling her i am too old for it, but it doesn't phase her one bit.How do I seriously confront my mom about this without hurting her feelings? what makes it worse my girfriend who is 26 knows about it and winds me up, how can my girlfriend and i have a proper relationship when her boyfriend is still be wrapped up in cotton wool by his mommy, i have never really stood up to my mom about this, any help please

Move out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by james potter

Tell her that real men wear Calvin Klein Boxers and see if she still wants to pay for the cost of them instead :wink:?

JK: Just tell her you don't want 'em anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending