The Student Room Group

Student accommodation London

Hello I have recently moved into accommodation in London zone 2 and I really like it but I am very home sick and I want to go back home, would anybody be interested in taking over my 51 week contract?
Reply 1
how much a week an where abouts?
Hello, I have a room available in Tufnell Park student accommodation , London, Zone 2 so it is central London! I am looking for someone to take over my contract as I need to move back home! It is £229 per week and a lovely modern room with a double bed and en suite! I share with 5 other flat mates who are lovely and aged 19-21, the accommodation comes with a free gym, common room and study area, shared kitchen, shared living area. This price includes ALL the bills and there is also 24 hour security. If you would like to know more please contact me on [personal details removed] Thank youLena
Reply 3
Original post by lenachakir123
Hello, I have a room available in Tufnell Park student accommodation , London, Zone 2 so it is central London! I am looking for someone to take over my contract as I need to move back home! It is £229 per week and a lovely modern room with a double bed and en suite! I share with 5 other flat mates who are lovely and aged 19-21, the accommodation comes with a free gym, common room and study area, shared kitchen, shared living area. This price includes ALL the bills and there is also 24 hour security. If you would like to know more please contact me on [personal details removed] Thank youLena

Hi!

I was wondering if the room was still available? I'm an international student, coming from the US, and will be attending LCF in 2 weeks! I'm seeking immediate accommodation.

Have a great day!
Yes the room is still available!! You can contact me on my email if you wish? [personal details removed]

Quick Reply

Latest