The Student Room Group

Doubts on my dissertation

Hi! I apologize in advance if I posted my question in the wrong section, I've just created my account.

I'm a student of International Relations and in August I finished my dissertation. After uploading my work, as time passed, I've started to see mistakes everywhere ... I feel like I'm getting paranoid! =D

Among my many fears, I'm starting to think that I went off-topic.
My research question was "should NATO move its policy of enlargement in the South Caucasus forward from a constructivist and neorealist perspective?". In my conclusion I wrote that there are indeed constructivist and neorealist interests that could persuade NATO to expand eastward, but that at the same time they would be countered by the grave consequences that NATO’s enlargement could have on the delicate balance of power in the South Caucasus.
Do you think that my answer is adequate or that I went off topic? Thanks in advance :wink:
Reply 1
There is a reason why many people avoid reading their dissertations after submitting: you will find mistakes and will start doubting your work. :wink: When are you getting your marks back?
On the 6th of October! =D
Reply 3
Original post by Davideiceman
On the 6th of October! =D
That's not too far away. Go get some distraction if you are feeling anxious. You will be fine!
Original post by Zefiros
That's not too far away. Go get some distraction if you are feeling anxious. You will be fine!

In any case, thank you very much for the moral support! =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending