The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, how long did it take you to get your offers? :smile: I have applied on October 15th and I have heard anything back from UEA yet.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Received a history offer yesterday, so happy!
How does one receive an unconditional upgrade?
Original post by laura.louu

It depends on whether you're offered one. If you do get offered one, you'll receive an email - I think it's generally within a couple of days of receiving your UCAS offer. As the conditions are for if you put UEA as your 'Firm', it'll only be updated on UCAS once you have selected your choices, and if you do select UEA as your Firm.
Just got my offer for MMath. Really excited, the staff was all really welcoming when I went to the open day. Anyone else applied/applying for Maths?
Just got an offer for geography with an unconditional upgrade! I'm so happy!
Just received an offer for History and Politics, only applied yesterday!!!
Reply 87

Strong PS, reference and grades. Basically very strong applicant.
Original post by NickM98
Strong PS, reference and grades. Basically very strong applicant.

It will be interesting to see whether I'm offered one. I'm not sure what my reference even said.
Reply 89
It will be interesting to see whether I'm offered one. I'm not sure what my reference even said.

While you are allowed to see it, you are technically not meant to. It's so you can't influence what others say about you.
Original post by mollygraham17
Just received an offer for History and Politics, only applied yesterday!!!

Just received an unconditional upgrade!!
Original post by OsamaKhan
Hi,

I'm thinking of applying for the Biological Sciences foundation course, I was just wondering if I could get some more information about it besides whats already available online. How many places are there? What is the offer regarding grades (website says CCC but what are the average entry grades for the foundation program) and is the offer based mainly on grades or does it take focus primarily on Personal statement and circumstances.

Thanks,
Osama

Hi Osama if you'd like a quick reply from us on this drop an email to [email protected] with your individual circumstances and we can give you a detailed response.
Original post by mint_chocolate
Thank you very much for your reply Do you know whether UEA will look at my Chinese A level results even if i am a native speaker?
Many thanks!

We consider native languages for all courses except for Science courses - so yes it will be fine when applying for Law.
Just got my offer to do Psychology a couple of days ago and I'm really pleased about it. Is anyone attending one of the forthcoming Applicant days?
Original post by NickM98
While you are allowed to see it, you are technically not meant to. It's so you can't influence what others say about you.

We have a relatively large amount of control over what goes into our reference anyway so I wouldn't have any desire to do that.
Reply 95
We have a relatively large amount of control over what goes into our reference anyway so I wouldn't have any desire to do that.

See my college is the opposite. We see the backbone of our reference in July and then can't until all replies come back. My college is very strict though because they have a good reputation with most unis (including UEA) and they don't want anything to risk hurting that.
Original post by penguinpenny
Just got my offer to do Psychology a couple of days ago and I'm really pleased about it. Is anyone attending one of the forthcoming Applicant days?

I am on the 5th of december for the same subject :smile:
Hey! I was wondering the same question a while back. I checked out this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-J1JTcqzs4 and it helped a lot with the areas, how far they are from campus, as well as how long it will take to get there (by bus, walking, and cycling).

Hope it helps
hey guys

Is anyone applying to medicine at UEA??!
Reply 99
Managed to get a AAB offer for Law with American Law woop couldn't believe it literally got an offer 12 hours submission

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending