The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

university of bradford (transfer to medicine)

Hey everyone I thought I should create a thread regarding the clinical sciences course in the University of Bradford for 2016 entry.:h:

is any one else is applying for clinical science course?

Year one of clinical Science mirrors year one of Medicine at Leeds so if you applied to year one clinical science instead of foundation year after successful completion you would have been able to transfer to year 2 of Medicine
I'm confused when is the deadline for applying Clinical science for Bradford? Oct? Jan?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by youngthug97
I'm confused when is the deadline for applying Clinical science for Bradford? Oct? Jan?

hi there,
deadline is January 15th, its better if you apply early. are you considering of transferring to medicine?
Reply 3
Original post by keerthana1
Hey everyone I thought I should create a thread regarding the clinical sciences course in the University of Bradford for 2016 entry.:h:

is any one else is applying for clinical science course?

Year one of clinical Science mirrors year one of Medicine at Leeds so if you applied to year one clinical science instead of foundation year after successful completion you would have been able to transfer to year 2 of Medicine

I am, but through the foundation year!
Reply 4
Original post by wxdzx
I am, but through the foundation year!

Yeah same!
Reply 5
Original post by keerthana1
Yeah same!

What subjects are you doing?
Original post by youngthug97

The UCAS deadline is 15th January. If you would like any further information about the application process, the course itself or even the transfer route to Leeds Medical School please feel free to get in touch. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending