The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

MDX Law with foundation year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ohh okayy, yeh then it's fine cuz that talk was for foundation law, sociology and criminology students but as you are not doing foundation so your fine and yeh just go to the lessons that says in your timetable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 61
Original post by ZFA
ohh okayy, yeh then it's fine cuz that talk was for foundation law, sociology and criminology students but as you are not doing foundation so your fine and yeh just go to the lessons that says in your timetable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

whens your first lecture??
Reply 62
ohh I have basically changed my course from business information systems with foundation year to Law with foundation year so they have still not given me my acctual timetable. However they have given me a temporary one for next week and my first lesson is on monday at 12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by ZFA
ohh I have basically changed my course from business information systems with foundation year to Law with foundation year so they have still not given me my acctual timetable. However they have given me a temporary one for next week and my first lesson is on monday at 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhhh okay ...makes sense...mines tuesday at 11
Reply 64
yehh...btw you doing 1st year law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by ZFA
yehh...btw you doing 1st year law?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yepp
Reply 66
Reply 67
Hiiii I plan to change my course from business information systems to sociology. So do I need to meet both the programme leaders from each courses in order to change? How do I go about doing this? I've already enrolled and attended a lecture and class and it is not a course suitable for me. I'm super nervous
Reply 68
heyy yes you need to go and speak to the course leader of business information systems and ask him if he can take you off the course and before that you need to speak to the course leader of sociology if they are willing to take you and if there is space available in the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending