The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Maths with/and Economics 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by coolguy123456
So you also received just the 2 week Xmas email? Meaning we should hear back by this Friday then😁

Yeah but I bet we'll wait till Friday only to find the 4 week email in our inbox loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by IMZL
I received the 2 week email at the beginning, then the 8 week, and haven't received the 4 week email yet. I'm still waiting for a decision.

Edit: Sorry I didn't realise you meant the 2 week christmas email. I got the 8 week email on the 2nd of November as well; I'm in the exact same position as you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Random question - I got my email on the 2nd of November, do you know when we should hear by - I thought it was Monday after adding on the two weeks
Original post by the-anonymous-me
Random question - I got my email on the 2nd of November, do you know when we should hear by - I thought it was Monday after adding on the two weeks

I think for the additional two weeks you exclude LSE's Christmas and New Years break.
Original post by the-anonymous-me

If we count the Monday-Wednesday before xmas then we should hear back by today/tomorrow but LSE don't tend to e-mail mid week so i suspect we will either receive a decision or a 4 week email this Thursday/Friday.
Original post by laesterherz
I think for the additional two weeks you exclude LSE's Christmas and New Years break.

If we count the Monday-Wednesday before xmas then we should hear back by today/tomorrow but LSE don't tend to e-mail mid week so i suspect we will either receive a decision or a 4 week email this Thursday/Friday.

Thanks
Reply 85

Good luck for tomorrow man! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IMZL
Good luck for tomorrow man! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, you too!
Reply 87
Original post by laesterherz
I only have the 2-week e-mail too. I wonder whether it's a good thing or not... Actually, when they sent me the e-mail before their christmas break, I still had 2 out of my 8 weeks left

metoo. they'r supposed to reply me in 28th Dec. then add 2 weeks, i think i will receive something next week.
Any offers/rejections today?
Reply 89

Nope, nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly not
Reply 91
Hey guys! Back from the dead haha. Has anyone at all received any offers yet? Seems like everyone's just getting rejected haha. And if you have been rejected, did you get another offer you wanted? I did haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AzizanW
Hey guys! Back from the dead haha. Has anyone at all received any offers yet? Seems like everyone's just getting rejected haha. And if you have been rejected, did you get another offer you wanted? I did haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get?
Reply 93
Original post by idk12345
What did you get?

Oxford offer to do straight maths ^____^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by AzizanW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get Oxford? Or was it Cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by AzizanW
Oxford offer to do straight maths ^____^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Everyone I know got rejected for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by IMZL
Well done! Everyone I know got rejected for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! There hasn't been a straight maths offer from my college before (maths and stats yes) so this is really exciting haha. Have you gotten a reply from your first choice uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by AzizanW
Thank you! There hasn't been a straight maths offer from my college before (maths and stats yes) so this is really exciting haha. Have you gotten a reply from your first choice uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nahh I got rejected from Oxford, you bastard:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by IMZL
Nahh I got rejected from Oxford, you bastard:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh I'm so sorry to hear that! :frown: what's your second choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by AzizanW
Awh I'm so sorry to hear that! :frown: what's your second choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imperial, which I'll probably be rejected from due to poor MAT score. Then LSE, then Warwick MMORSE which I have an offer from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending