The Student Room Group
How about when will they reject me without interview! lol.
Reply 2
lol theyve alredy interviewed me :tongue:
I'm still waiting for my inevitable rejection hehe. Mildly annoying because the longer they drag it out, the longer I have a tiny little futile spark of hope waiting to be extinguished hehe :biggrin:
Reply 4
who says you'll hear in march? i didnt hear til april last year.
Reply 5
ohh
they sed March.... :frown:
everyydaY i check my mail with anticiptaion...
Anyone else know when we will hear?
I heard from them yesterday, about a month after my interview.
Reply 7
yeah i got rejected yesterday after interview in late february. they're "terribly sorry" apparently. my arse.

someone with three offers already was probably given another one on the same day because that's just how life works

ah well. gap year ahoy, woo.
At least you were interviewed! My friend got told he was rejected without interview for having an under 2400 UKCAT thingy, I haven't been told anything.
Reply 9
doesn't make a difference to me tbh. i've been rejected at the end of the day with or without interview. it's probably a bit worse to be rejected after interview in fact. i must have smelled like dog ****.
I heard about three days after my interview, around the 15 march if that helps :smile:
Reply 11
I still havnt heard anything from Barts.

I got a UKCAT of 590, so I keep wondering why its taking so long.
has2,

I would take a look at this thread on MSG....:s-smilie: Sorry to tell you....

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29973&page=2
Reply 13
f_debelder
has2,

I would take a look at this thread on MSG....:s-smilie: Sorry to tell you....

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29973&page=2

Yeh lol, I'm aware of the cut-off point, just wondering why is it taking them so long to get back to me!

Anyone in the same position?
Got An Offer Today
Reply 15
I've heard on other forums that the last Barts interview was on the 22nd. Can anyone confirm this?

Latest

Trending

Trending