The Student Room Group

Young Enterprise Help!!!!

Hey I just started a Young Enterprise business in 6 form, I am the marketing director but I'm not really sure what I should be doing. I get the idea but what should I be focusing on, selling the stuff or making all the posters, do most teams just do everything together or do people usually split of? I'm so confused and any advise from people who have done it or are doing it now would be helpful please! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by My name is M
Hey I just started a Young Enterprise business in 6 form, I am the marketing director but I'm not really sure what I should be doing. I get the idea but what should I be focusing on, selling the stuff or making all the posters, do most teams just do everything together or do people usually split of? I'm so confused and any advise from people who have done it or are doing it now would be helpful please! :smile:

We did most things together, I was the marketing director. When it came to selling we took turns so if you got 8people in your group. 4 would sell on saturday 4 on sunday.
Original post by Yousf
We did most things together, I was the marketing director. When it came to selling we took turns so if you got 8people in your group. 4 would sell on saturday 4 on sunday.

Thx that helps a lot!!!
Original post by Yousf

Yousuf why you lying. I swear I was marketing director and you were sales assistant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itzDarren
Yousuf why you lying. I swear I was marketing director and you were sales assistant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even, he was admin lmao
Reply 5
Original post by itzDarren

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 6
Original post by Yousf

Market Research - create a questionnaire using something like Survey Monkey
Marketing Plan - who will buy, why and how best to communicate with them
Branding - Logo, mission statement, vision, slogan
Presentation - make it look good
Stand - merchandise you stand REALLY well

Quick Reply

Latest