The Student Room Group

Teachers/NQTs in secondary schools who teach menstruation - please help!

Hi everyone, first of all I hope this is the right place to put this, please let me know if it's not okay!

I'm a university student at Oxford and I'm working towards my teaching qualifications, and as part of this I am doing a research project on menstruation education in secondary schools. It would be fantastic if anyone who teaches menstruation (in any context - nurse, PSHE, biology, art etc) in a secondary school would be able to fill in this survey - it will only take 10-15 minutes and every question is optional so it's very easy to just answer the ones you can/want to.

Our research team is part of a network of Oxford researchers and is working with Chella Quint of #periodpositive, so there's a very real chance that if we get a good amount of data we could have a really positive impact on menstruation education in the UK, which would be really exciting! (If anyone would like to see the report once it's finished at the end of this term then also just let me know and I can make sure you see a copy!)

This is the link:
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/Uju06AMA

Thank you all so much in advance xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending