The Student Room Group

Will i be able to cope studying Law?

Hi, I achieved good GCSE grades in secondary school (B in English and maths, A* in ICT, Spanish and Business.) However, when i got to sixth form and started studying for my A-levels i really messed about and didn't take them serious at all. I didn't go to sixth form most of the time resulting in a bunch of horrific AS grades (U in Music Tech, U in media and i didn't sit the Spanish test. This year in sixth form scared the sh** out of me and it really did open my eyes. So i applied to college to study a BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma in business in the hope of getting into university. i am currently on track for 3 distinction* which is the equivalent of 3 A-levels at grade A. ive always wanted to study Law at university and i know that i will get accepted with my grades from this BTEC, however i have been worrying whether i will be able to cope. I am going to try my absolute best and give it 100% but i still have my doubts. the annoying thing is, is that i know that i can succeed when i put my mind to it. I just wish i could get this daunting image of failure out of my head. Has anybody got any advice for me? Any law students want to tell me about past experience? Put my mind at rest sort of thing haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending