The Student Room Group

AS Product Design House Ideas

Hi,

In product design our year's project is to construct a building on a smaller scale. One that we have to steal from the internet (rather than design ourselves).

It has to incorporate 3 materials and have opportunity for using different joints to make it. Oh, and there have to be plenty pics of it.

I actually made my own house in some CAD software before the deadline for this to be in, and it met all criteria. However, because I designed it myself I'm not allowed to build it. ****ing stupid.

I've been googling various search terms to find something, but nothing seems to click. Now I'm fielding this one to you guys. Anyone have any suggestions?
Reply 1
Build a mini strip club

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fly_
Hi,

In product design our year's project is to construct a building on a smaller scale. One that we have to steal from the internet (rather than design ourselves).

It has to incorporate 3 materials and have opportunity for using different joints to make it. Oh, and there have to be plenty pics of it.

I actually made my own house in some CAD software before the deadline for this to be in, and it met all criteria. However, because I designed it myself I'm not allowed to build it. ****ing stupid.

I've been googling various search terms to find something, but nothing seems to click. Now I'm fielding this one to you guys. Anyone have any suggestions?

There are a bunch of small houses in the middle of nowhere. I see many examples in my news feed all the time. Try google "Secluded homes" "small functional homes" or something like that. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending