The Student Room Group
Well they wouldn't look funny when you look through them for one thing.

Having said that a friend of mine has "uv glasses" that do nothing but protect from uv light like some sunglasses do but they were not tinted.

I have to ask though - why?
lol r u ok fam, if someone wears my glasses apparently it's all blurry and hurts so i guess urs wont be like that
It seems incredibly pointless tbh, and tbh, if I were still at school now and saw someone wearing glasses for the lulz, I'd think "Bit odd, but...OK"

Do what you want. Also, this being said, my own glasses are incredibly weak. - I also have to explain my medical condition with wearing sunglasses on my person (ie: tucked just under my shirt buttons)... but that's something else entirely.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
I wear glasses, wouldn't be able to tell unless you said something. :^_^:
Reply 5
Depends. I believe, and I may have this wrong, that if you were long sighted, your lenses would be concave on both sides, so would have a profile a bit like this: ) (

If you were short sighted, they would be concave on one side and convex on the other, like this: ) )

If your fake lenses are flat, and have a profile like this: II, then if your friends were potentially thinking it was a bit weird, they would know for certain. However, that would have to be someone seriously suspicious of you needing glasses. XD
Tbh it was a whole fashion trend 2-3 years ago to wear glasses..... weirdly enough.

A ex of mine wore them... then had to wear glasses for real :lol:

I did call one girl out about it at work after seeing her wear them.... she got all embarrassed saying how she does need them etc, then never wore them again. Talking to other people she never had worn them borehand... hopefully she didn't actually need them, but some people do pretend weirdly enough.
Reply 7
,People that wear glasses aren't happy with who they really are so they think if they wear glasses it makes them look prettier ,so they can get a guy lol so weird lost souls, that's like me walking around with a fake hearing aid or fake being in a wheelchair. GLASSES ARE MEDICAL DEVICES .

Latest