The Student Room Group

Urgent: contract takeover for room in London, Paris Gardens, Zone 1

I'm looking for someone to take over my contract till end of the academic year at Paris Gardens, SE1 8ND, Zone 1.
The building is located very near to Kings/Uni of Law/Basically any London uni - Southwark/Southbank area, right near Waterloo/London Bridge.

It is a bedroom with double bed in a 2 bed flat, with shared kitchen and bathroom. It costs around 247pw.

Please message me if interested or just for further details or questions!! Would be a great help to me as I would like to drop out and cannot until this is sorted. You can be from any Uni and there are a mix of people here!
Original post by isabellexw
I'm looking for someone to take over my contract till end of the academic year at Paris Gardens, SE1 8ND, Zone 1.
The building is located very near to Kings/Uni of Law/Basically any London uni - Southwark/Southbank area, right near Waterloo/London Bridge.

It is a bedroom with double bed in a 2 bed flat, with shared kitchen and bathroom. It costs around 247pw.

Please message me if interested or just for further details or questions!! Would be a great help to me as I would like to drop out and cannot until this is sorted. You can be from any Uni and there are a mix of people here!

Hi,
I am planning on booking a room at paris gardens residence for the next academic year. May I ask you if you enjoyed your stay there?
Thank you,
Pauline

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending