Have you ever used them or you're guessing? :rofl:

no i have tested them out thoroughly :h: i evaluated them for 7 years :biggrin:
Me 'studying' in Cambridge :wink:

:mmm:
As will UCL/King's for you :wink:

:h:
Original post by CoolCavy
no i have tested them out thoroughly :h: i evaluated them for 7 years :biggrin:

7... you haven't forgotten about them in 7 whole years lol Inb4 you use them too fast :tongue:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

me to your name :wink:

FFS what is that gif!? :rofl:
About £15 to £20
Original post by Imperion
7... you haven't forgotten about them in 7 whole years lol Inb4 you use them too fast :tongue:

hehe, i have thought of that so i am gonna get two boxes to last me a long time :biggrin: :ahee:
If it's an uneventful week, I usually end up spending £200-300, which covers petrol, social activities and other expenses.

However, shopping for new clothes/accessories/gadgets sends the bill spiralling out of control :tongue:
hehe, i have thought of that so i am gonna get two boxes to last me a long time :biggrin: :ahee:

lol xD enjoy them! :biggrin: 7 years is a long time for pencils.
Original post by Imperion
lol xD enjoy them! :biggrin: 7 years is a long time for pencils.

aww thank u :h: i will update u on them on saturday! :biggrin:

:hugs:
outside of monthly outgoings

I budget myself to €40 a week, 20 of that is for diesal for the car, the rest is for perishables, bread, milk, ham etc etc maybe the odd cream cake if i can afford it.

On the whole im pretty good at staying in budget
Rent - £160
Bills - £50
Food/toiletries/clothes/leisure/travel - £70

So roughly £280 per week. SERIOUSLY confused as to how ANYONE can spend less than £50 per week, let alone some people who've polled less than £10?!? I'm pretty sure even homeless people spend more than £10 per week!
Original post by Most Competitive
If it's an uneventful week, I usually end up spending £200-300, which covers petrol, social activities and other expenses.

However, shopping for new clothes/accessories/gadgets sends the bill spiralling out of control :tongue:

Ha ha i havent bought any new clothes in two years and that was just two pairs of jeans and some teeshirts when in Thailand.

I really need new clothes lol
aww thank u :h: i will update u on them on saturday! :biggrin:

:hugs:

'Kay :biggrin: Draw something to go with 'em :colone:
£50+ a week is the highest option?! I spend that much on food alone, let alone alcohol at more than £100 per week, and that's considering that the College bar is closed on Sundays.
Original post by vanessa409
Rent - £160
Bills - £50
Food/toiletries/clothes/leisure/travel - £70

So roughly £280 per week. SERIOUSLY confused as to how ANYONE can spend less than £50 per week, let alone some people who've polled less than £10?!? I'm pretty sure even homeless people spend more than £10 per week!

Not everyone has included rent in their calculations. (I get mine paid for me) But unlike most people, I don't go out like that. I only really buy food and train tickets. I shop in Lidl and Aldi; so don't spend that much on food.
Reply 55
Very little. Most of it goes on food :cry2:
Original post by Reue
Some more clarity required! Perhaps excluding housing and utilities?

Yup, excluding rent and bills! :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by Serentonin
Can only assume the majority of the respondents are still at school or college.

This. I don't live with my parents or go school or college, I couldn't live on under £50 a week, no way. Thats not even including bills/rent.
Even excluding bills and rent I spend more than £50. Travel is about £20 a week, food is about £30. That's not including if I meet up with friends, eat out or go shopping.
750 inc rent per week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending