The Student Room Group

Crop tops?

Do you think crop tops look nice? Ones which are just a little higher than the belly button and are worn with high waisted jeans?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Well I don't like seeing them. Especially when being worn during colder months, what's the point. Some girls just like wearing them and that's fine but others seem to do it to show off (quite rightly I suppose if you have the body for it), but this can make girls who wear them get the wrong kind of attention and yes, some people will see them as slutty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by MissML
Well I don't like seeing them. Especially when being worn during colder months, what's the point. Some girls just like wearing them and that's fine but others seem to do it to show off (quite rightly I suppose if you have the body for it), but this can make girls who wear them get the wrong kind of attention and yes, some people will see them as slutty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahaha, i know what ya mean :tongue:

Spoiler

Think they look quite nice.

Spoiler

Ahhh, maybe 4 sizes bigger honey...:redface:
They're peng, but not if you have a pot belly :erm:. If it's worn well as part of an outfit, it looks great :h:!
Probably. Not really appropriate for school, anyway.
Try wearing one with something high waisted so your stomach doesn't actually show. It still looks nice.

Spoiler

A little see through, i must say...
yet, some of you probably like that kind of thing... :tongue:
Reply 9
If you wear it with something high waisted it looks nice. Wearing something that sits around your hips looks a bit showy-offy, the only exception being something like harem pants that do look quite good. Although with winter approaching I would make sure something covers your stomach because it is super colddddd
Reply 10
In the summer, why not? If you pair them with nice jeans and it's a really hot day that you intend on spending somewhere super warm, they look cute. :smile: I own only two lacey ones that I bought (one is burgundy, the other navy blue) so it's hardly a wardrobe staple for me but on one odd day in the summer I'll wear one to the park. :smile:
I love crop tops I always wear them with high waisted jeans.
Reply 12
Original post by Tamara165
I love crop tops I always wear them with high waisted jeans.

Thats peng. Message me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think they're slutty. But they can look a bit odd if you don't pair them with nice trousers/jeans. High waisted trousers/jeans would be better suited for the crop tops you have described.
(edited 8 years ago)

Spoiler

I would so wear this. Obviously don't do if you have pudge or if it's not sunny summer. Anything else is thirsty.
They can look good on some people if you pair them with jeans. More of a summer look though- now's really the wrong time of year to start wearing them.

Quick Reply

Latest