if you got a G O A T bring em out
most real mandem gettin down
Original post by halal kebab5
if you got a G O A T bring em out
most real mandem gettin down

I can't, it's somewhere in a field in Pakistan :frown:
Do u even English?
Reply 6
If you wanna do me something, I'm aboutI'm not a gangster, I'm just aboutBut you see my man over there with the pouch?Dare one of you man try get loudAll of my mandem move so foulI might sing but I ain't sold outNowadays all of my shows sold outHeadline tour, yeah blud, sold outWhen we roll in, they roll outI'm so London, I'm so southFood in the ends like there ain't no droughtFlipz don't talk like he's got no mouthI wanna make my mum so proudLike "yo Mum, book a flight, go now"All of my ex girls stalking me hardTalk to my face, don't talk to my palmHad four bills and I bought a new carLittle red whip that I bought for my margeI straight murk, it's a walk in the parkI take care when I water my plantsThese MCs wanna talk about Lord of the MicsYou ain't even lord of your yardDead MCs, blud, leave me aloneMe and your girl, we speak on the phoneKill a whole crew of MCs on my ownKill a whole crew of MCs for the throneLook, I was out hungry, so damn hungryMan tried eat then leave me the bonesNow these ******, they need me to growHot chocolate and a panini to goI'm a big man, **** a postcode warMan were upset about the MOBO AwardsYeah, I was gassed at the MOBO AwardsWhy? Cause I ain't won a MOBO beforeDuh, all of you MCs sound so bitterShoutout Deepee, shoutout FlipperBest my age, yeah blud, lookIf you don't rate me, shame on youIf you don't rate me, shame on youCan I order a deathbed for an MC?He wants beef with me? Make that twoAnyone else wanna make that move?Anyone else wanna pay their dues?Stiff Chocolate, yeah my face so smoothImposters wanna take my tunes, check itDon't even talk too much, you're a talkerDem man still go halves on a quarterSee me turn from a prince to a pauperTwo cigarettes and a bottle of waterTold the bouncers get the bottles in orderMan in the kitchen putting in ordersStiff Chocolate, skin clear like waterSmooth on this ting, start locking up daughters

No time for spaces.
Original post by J.Ryder
If you wanna do me something, I'm aboutI'm not a gangster, I'm just aboutBut you see my man over there with the pouch?Dare one of you man try get loudAll of my mandem move so foulI might sing but I ain't sold outNowadays all of my shows sold outHeadline tour, yeah blud, sold outWhen we roll in, they roll outI'm so London, I'm so southFood in the ends like there ain't no droughtFlipz don't talk like he's got no mouthI wanna make my mum so proudLike "yo Mum, book a flight, go now"All of my ex girls stalking me hardTalk to my face, don't talk to my palmHad four bills and I bought a new carLittle red whip that I bought for my margeI straight murk, it's a walk in the parkI take care when I water my plantsThese MCs wanna talk about Lord of the MicsYou ain't even lord of your yardDead MCs, blud, leave me aloneMe and your girl, we speak on the phoneKill a whole crew of MCs on my ownKill a whole crew of MCs for the throneLook, I was out hungry, so damn hungryMan tried eat then leave me the bonesNow these ******, they need me to growHot chocolate and a panini to goI'm a big man, **** a postcode warMan were upset about the MOBO AwardsYeah, I was gassed at the MOBO AwardsWhy? Cause I ain't won a MOBO beforeDuh, all of you MCs sound so bitterShoutout Deepee, shoutout FlipperBest my age, yeah blud, lookIf you don't rate me, shame on youIf you don't rate me, shame on youCan I order a deathbed for an MC?He wants beef with me? Make that twoAnyone else wanna make that move?Anyone else wanna pay their dues?Stiff Chocolate, yeah my face so smoothImposters wanna take my tunes, check itDon't even talk too much, you're a talkerDem man still go halves on a quarterSee me turn from a prince to a pauperTwo cigarettes and a bottle of waterTold the bouncers get the bottles in orderMan in the kitchen putting in ordersStiff Chocolate, skin clear like waterSmooth on this ting, start locking up daughters

No time for spaces.

yes badman doin it for the team
Reply 8
yes badman doin it for the team

Yeah yeah, you know me, always there for the squa.
Reply 9
Don't make man discipline you.
Original post by Biryani007
I can't, it's somewhere in a field in Pakistan :frown:

if you want beef, lets turn it into curry
i know a couple killas yeah they're MIRPURI
Original post by J.Ryder
Don't make man discipline you.

spitfire business
Wtf is a G A T?

Would I know if I got one?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Wtf is a G A T?

Gat Air Pistol?

If you've got one, you'll know.
[video="youtube;RqQGUJK7Na4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4[/video]
Original post by J.Ryder

No time for spaces.

I just lost 10 brain cells....that was all I had :frown:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Wtf is a G A T?

oi rude boy shutup
oi rude boy shutup

I'm not trying to be rude - merely bemused and curious.
Original post by Biryani007
I just lost 10 brain cells....that was all I had :frown:

Peak, I'm shottin' some if you need some. Just holla man.
Does anybody actually speak like that? o.o

Quick Reply

Latest