The Student Room Group

Sciences Po (Menton)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Esra_Y
Oh okay! I have registered a teacher but he still hasnt got an e-mail.. Will he get an email after i hae submitted my application?

And yes i am applying to menton! Where are you from do you have facebook? Hope that we will get in!!

Yes, you have to send your application first, don't worry!! :smile:
I'm italian, but I am currently studying in Oxford! What about you???
Yessss, Add me Gaia Ceriali :smile:)
Reply 21
Original post by gaiacherry
Yes, you have to send your application first, don't worry!! :smile:
I'm italian, but I am currently studying in Oxford! What about you???
Yessss, Add me Gaia Ceriali :smile:)

Ahh thats so nice!! I added you :smile:
For those of you who have already applied, what format is your letter of motivation? Is it like the UCAS personal statement or did you start with Dear Sir/Madam? What kinds of things did you include in it? I'm applying to the Nancy campus and the double degree with FU Berlin btw :smile:
Hello! I got an email stating that I have an interview for Menton two weeks ago, but they did not specify the date. I have since sent them a follow up email asking about it. Does anyone know how long they take to respond? Also, how much should I prepare for it! I'm really rather scared.
Hi! Did anyone in here get in for the 2016/2017 admissions? If so, please send me a message (I got in too!)

- Nabila :smile:
Reply 25
when does the international application open for 2017 international entry?
Hello, have any of you on this thread ended up going to Menton? Could you tell us what it's like studying & living there?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending