Keele University applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

got an offer to study chemistry! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 41
OMG!! i was thinking the same thing coz i applied for keele too for mental health and im nigeriaa too btw😁 what course u doing?
Original post by Temmy18
OMG!! i was thinking the same thing coz i applied for keele too for mental health and im nigeriaa too btw😁 what course u doing?

Psychology hopefully XD AND AYEEE!!! Is keele your first choice?? where else did you apply?
Reply 43
Original post by bisolaxo
Psychology hopefully XD AND AYEEE!!! Is keele your first choice?? where else did you apply?

init WOW thats a big course there, nope i applied for conventry was my first then i changed it but honestly my choices are just messed up, but they are hertfordshire, kings,bournemouth and keele, wbu? and have got two other frends one doing mental health, and social work both from nigerian btw☺
Original post by Temmy18
init WOW thats a big course there, nope i applied for conventry was my first then i changed it but honestly my choices are just messed up, but they are hertfordshire, kings,bournemouth and keele, wbu? and have got two other frends one doing mental health, and social work both from nigerian btw☺

Tbh, I don't even have a first choice because I love all the unis I'm applying to. i'm applying for stirling, keele, heriot-watt, swansea and queen margaret. Are they also applying to keele?
Reply 45
Tbh, I don't even have a first choice because I love all the unis I'm applying to. i'm applying for stirling, keele, heriot-watt, swansea and queen margaret. Are they also applying to keele?

IK and Yeah they are but are u likly to go there tho? and have u apply?
Original post by Temmy18
IK and Yeah they are but are u likly to go there tho? and have u apply?

Ahhh then you're lucky you might not be alone, i'm gonna be a loner XD Tbh I don't know. I really want to live in Scotland or Wales but I've looked in to the uni and I really like it so maybe, yeah. And no I haven't applied yet bc my principal is taking like 100 years to do my reference -.- It's been like weeks wbu?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
Ahhh then your lucky you might not be alone, i'm gonna be a loner XD Tbh I don't know. I really want to live in Scotland or Wales but I've looked in to the uni and I really like it so maybe, yeah. And no I haven't applied yet bc my principal is taking like 100 years to do my reference -.- It's been like weeks wbu?
aww im sure when u get there u will make friends and where are u currently living? i applied last week friday, ik they can be like that sometimes. if u are surely gonna go there, we could just requst for 4 berooms and we can all live together am 100% sure it will be fun and we are kinda loud nd laugh alot😂
Original post by Temmy18
aww im sure when u get there u will make friends and where are u currently living? i applied last week friday, ik they can be like that sometimes. if u are surely gonna go there, we could just requst for 4 berooms and we can all live together am 100% sure it will be fun and we are kinda loud nd laugh alot😂

hopefully & i'm currently in ireland (dublin) wbu? have you received any offers yet? i'll let you know if i do, that'd be great i'm loud and i laugh waaaaay too much :colondollar:
Reply 49
W
hopefully & i'm currently in ireland (dublin) wbu? have you received any offers yet? i'll let you know if i do, that'd be great i'm loud and i laugh waaaaay too much :colondollar:
wow shocking coz my friend just moved from there about two years ago whichs great im sure u guys will get along welll. Yaaay is all about that laugh and loudness isnt😭. i havnt Yet but the one im talking about has for UEA she got an interview. let talk privately shall we😀
Original post by Temmy18
W
wow shocking coz my friend just moved from there about two years ago whichs great im sure u guys will get along welll. Yaaay is all about that laugh and loudness isnt😭. i havnt Yet but the one im talking about has for UEA she got an interview. let talk privately shall we😀

kk & message me
Hi. Just wanted to know how long it takes to hear back for Adult Nursing? KEELE is my dream uni and it's been a few weeks since I sent my UCAS off. Is this normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
I've applied to Keele to study Midwifery! Had my interview 2 weeks ago and should hear back in January, definitely my first choice :smile: x
When did you send your application off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Early October x
Ahh. I sent mine off late November :frown: I'm scared I don't have much clinical placement. Well none at all tbh. Just a placement scheduled in January. And helping my dad who's battling bowel cancer ( his bags). I'm scared I won't get in
Reply 56
Original post by asan.ziaqat
Ahh. I sent mine off late November :frown: I'm scared I don't have much clinical placement. Well none at all tbh. Just a placement scheduled in January. And helping my dad who's battling bowel cancer ( his bags). I'm scared I won't get in

I applied early November and still haven't heard anything from them either! So I'm in the same boat.
That's so comforting, thought I was the only one. Didn't realise KEELE was so popular. Maybe that's why it's taking so long? They say that no news is good news but I'm so anxious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by asan.ziaqat
That's so comforting, thought I was the only one. Didn't realise KEELE was so popular. Maybe that's why it's taking so long? They say that no news is good news but I'm so anxious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! But I'm glad I'm not the only one. That may well be. I hope we get news soon, fingers crossed!
Let's hope so and Good Luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest