The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi i sent my aplication off the first week of december i recieved a email from keele last night around 7pm inviting me to a interview hope this helps x
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by skm88
Hi i sent my aplication off the first week of december i recieved a email from keele last night around 7pm inviting me to a interview hope this helps x

What course was this for? Good luck!😊
Reply 82
It was for Adult Nursing for September 2016, aww thank you same to you
Original post by skm88

aw that's what I am waiting to hear on! I sent mine off in dec so I hope I hear soon ekkk!
Reply 84
I got an offer for Chemistry and Maths (dual honours) for BBB/ABC. Is anyone firming Keele or gonna make them as their insurance.
Reply 85
Original post by skm88

I applied in the beginning of November and still haven't heard anything! Well done though :biggrin:
Original post by Kay53
Hi, I'm currently doing an access to H.E course in Humanities; I'm a mature student and have so far achieved 15 distinctions. I'm very interested in studying the MSci Forensic and Analytical Investigation course with a science foundation degree, would the access course be enough for me to be accepted onto the course?

Hi @Kay53

I've just spoken to the admissions tutor for Forensic Science and unfortunately you would not be able to enter Forensic Science directly with an access diploma in humanities.

In terms of entrance onto the science FY course I would advise you to contact the FY admissions team on 01782 734478 or [email protected]. Peter will be able to advise on the best way to proceed your application.

I hope this helps - do let me know if you need anything else.

Best wishes,
Alistair
(Marketing and Communications)
I got an offer in Biochemistry yay! My UCAS application was sent off on 23rd of December so it took 16 days for them to reply. Good Luck to everyone else!
Reply 88
I sent off my UCAS application November and I haven't heard back from them yet :frown::frown:
Hi folks - just a quick update from us ahead of the UCAS deadline as 6pm...

Our admissions team are working hard to process applications, so don't panic if you've not yet heard about your course choices. If you are worried do you have any questions about your application please contact [email protected] or drop us a DM.

In other news at Keele... it's snowing! :smile:

Have a great weekend,
Alistair
(Marketing and Communications)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 90
Applied 8 minutes before the deadline! :P
Received acknowledgement just got to hold out for a potential offer!
Reply 91
Original post by Jayvp
Applied 8 minutes before the deadline! :P
Received acknowledgement just got to hold out for a potential offer!

Whattt?! I haven't even reviewed an acknowledgment and I applied in November?! Must be because I've applied to a nursing course so it's a different admissions team
Reply 92
Original post by Sezena
Whattt?! I haven't even reviewed an acknowledgment and I applied in November?! Must be because I've applied to a nursing course so it's a different admissions team

Yeah Hopefully you receive one soon :P
Have you checked your junk folder? 2 of my conformations from unis went into my junk! Annoying
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by Sezena

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who applied for nursing in November and still hasn't heard back from them. What field have you applied to? I applied for adult.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 94
Original post by tarabug
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who applied for nursing in November and still hasn't heard back from them. What field have you applied to? I applied for adult.

Omg me too I literally thought I was like the only one who hasn't heard back haha, make sure you let me know when you do!! :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by Sezena
Omg me too I literally thought I was like the only one who hasn't heard back haha, make sure you let me know when you do!! :biggrin:

Same!! haha you too :biggrin:
Reply 96
I'm a midwifery applicant and had my interview in November but it was a shared interview day with the nursing applicants too, so some people have heard back and I think there's been a couple of interview days since then
Have an interview on the 2nd of feb for adult nursing. It does not state in email what interview will based on. Has anyone been to an interview yet and could tell me what they ask
Thanks
Hiya, I've received an offer but the email with my link for applicant days and how to apply has been lost, could anyone possibly send me a link? Thanks so much!
Original post by HannahLiz_98
Hiya, I've received an offer but the email with my link for applicant days and how to apply has been lost, could anyone possibly send me a link? Thanks so much!

Hi @HannahLiz_98, can you confirm what you need a link for?

Thanks!
*Alistair

Quick Reply

Latest