The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Applicants 2016??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by martharolley
Heya! I've accepted an offer for International Politics and Intelligence Studies at Aberystwyth! :biggrin:

Congrats! :smile:Are you going to be sitting the scholarship entrance exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Yeah, although I'm a little undecided on which subjects to be examined on. I've looked through some past papers and hope to have made my mind up by the weekend. What about you? :smile:
Reply 42
Yeah, although I'm a little undecided on which subjects to be examined on. I've looked through some past papers and hope to have made my mind up by the weekend. What about you? :smile:

Yeah I will be. I'll be doing International politics for one and business and management for the other :smile: I'm just hoping the politics one has questions on the obvious stuff going on in the world currently. Fingers crossed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh good luck, I wish you the best! :smile: Yeah, that would be awesome, I hope you get the questions you want :3 I was thinking of taking the Human Geography Exam, and also the History one, but I'm not too sure.
Reply 44
Original post by elise98
I've applied for zoology :smile:

same!! i got a handwritten postcard in the post today. anyone else get one?
Is anyone applying for law?
Applied for modern and contemporary history. Got an offer, 300 ucas and a B. Waiting on scholarship exam now :wink:
Heya! I've accepted an offer for International Politics and Intelligence Studies at Aberystwyth! :biggrin:

I've put the same course as my insurance :smile: Aber's lovely :biggrin:
Hello!!
I'm applying for Accounting and Finance (Got offers!!!)

My other half has an unconditional for Interpol with intelligence studies.

Has anyone thought of making a facebook group with all of the applicants? :smile:
Hey ^^ I got an unconditional offer for Tourism Management. The idea about a facebook group is actually great!
Applied for Computer science (foundation year) received an offer. very excited! love Aberystwyth, made me feel at home when I visited. :smile:
Original post by JazIrl
same!! i got a handwritten postcard in the post today. anyone else get one?

I got one too! I'm hoping to do Zoology after a foundation year
Reply 53
Hey guys, new here. I am from Bulgaria. Got an unconditional offer and I`ve accepted it. I will be studying CompSci & AI.
Original post by J0ana
Hey guys, new here. I am from Bulgaria. Got an unconditional offer and I`ve accepted it. I will be studying CompSci & AI.

Hey there, I'm from Bulgaria, too! If you are looking for future friends at Uni you can send me a message anytime you want ^^
I've got an unconditional Physics with a Foundation Year.. I've applied for accommodation at Trefloyne! Anyone else?
Reply 56
Is anyone doing Criminology?

Also, are you matched with people in accomodation based on whether you prefer quiet / or social people? I'm reading up that it's based on what you chose on your form. But I didn't get that option...
Original post by alissia

Also, are you matched with people in accomodation based on whether you prefer quiet / or social people? I'm reading up that it's based on what you chose on your form. But I didn't get that option...

I didn't see that option when I sent mine in, only the accommodation in list of preference, and whether you want a single sex or mixed dorm. Hope this helped!
Reply 58
Original post by Fleuryette
I didn't see that option when I sent mine in, only the accommodation in list of preference, and whether you want a single sex or mixed dorm. Hope this helped!

Hey, yes that's what I thought! Thanks :smile: do you remember what the question for the gender one was? All I remember is choosing no but I cannot remember the question :colonhash:
Heya! I'm from Romania(living in uk since november 2015) and I've accepted the offer for theatre and drama studies&film and television studies

Quick Reply

Latest