The Student Room Group

Insecure about the fact that I'm not white :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mankytoes
No, that's not what I was suggesting. Go back and read the context, if you aren't just trolling me. I'm responding to one girl's specific comment, not making a comment on society. She's saying the South Asian boys she knows prefer white girls. I'm saying maybe that's just a preference they have. Not the couple of billion Asian men in the world, the few dozen she knows.

Well I read The Times. It was on the front of The Times a lot, they did a lot of investigative reporting on it.

This "pervertion" joke is hilarious, please keep going, it gets funnier every time.

Right, an immigrant is an individual who has moved country. It doesn't refer to a race. A black person in England is not an immigrant if they were born there. An arab in Africa is not an immigrant if they were born there.

I know no one likes being corrected, so yeah, you need to do the smileys, fine. But seriously, if you want to reply, just do PM, yeah?

What are you still talking about? I said "originated" in a continent. Surely a black 21 yr old in Brum is far far far far far far far too young to discuss the origin of races :colonhash: Just...go to bed. You think you're so smart but let me remember I'm talking to a white guy who thinks his brown fetish is substantial enough to argue race with everyone :lol:
No, that's not what I was suggesting. Go back and read the context, if you aren't just trolling me. I'm responding to one girl's specific comment, not making a comment on society. She's saying the South Asian boys she knows prefer white girls. I'm saying maybe that's just a preference they have. Not the couple of billion Asian men in the world, the few dozen she knows.

Well I read The Times. It was on the front of The Times a lot, they did a lot of investigative reporting on it.

This "pervertion" joke is hilarious, please keep going, it gets funnier every time.

Suggesting? You literally said asian men do like their women but "white women are sexually attractive to asian men"...You said a little bit more than "its'a preference". But really, how on earth is that not a fricking terrifying thing to say in the aftermath of everything that's happened? And given that you're supposedly a white guy? You can't blame me for thinking it might be a perversion you hold, and then there's fact that you take so much offence to this one specific accusation...
I don't know many girls who like being degraded to sexual objects tbh...even more so if its for those they experience sexual harassment from. It's creepy that you're not seeing this.
Oh noeeees.it was in the TIIIIMES!!!1!1!!!-heck of an outcry after a decade long mass-grooming that thousands of victims. The news came out, newspapers print what they know will sell. It sells because,unlike south asian guys,the public is big on keyboard warriors and loads of whining. I'm positive that you know yourself that if they situation was reversed there'd be hell.
Wow everyone just chill
Original post by Sweet n Sour
What are you still talking about? I said "originated" in a continent. Surely a black 21 yr old in Brum is far far far far far far far too young to discuss the origin of races :colonhash: Just...go to bed. You think you're so smart but let me remember I'm talking to a white guy who thinks his brown fetish is substantial enough to argue race with everyone :lol:

Eh? Look at what I quoted, I put "immigrant" in bold. That's the word you used, I didn't edit your quote.

You too? Why is everyone thinking this has anything to do with my sexual preferences? Ironically, you started off by saying white people were racist if they don't find non-whites attractive. I said I find all races attractive. Now you're saying I have a "brown fetish"? You seem to be getting less coherant generally, why are our respective races relevant? Are you claiming to be more qualified to discuss race than me because your skin in darker?

I dunno if you didn't notice, but I did kindly request you PM me if you need further clarification. Thanks!

Original post by Anonymous
Suggesting? You literally said asian men do like their women but "white women are sexually attractive to asian men"...You said a little bit more than "its'a preference". But really, how on earth is that not a fricking terrifying thing to say in the aftermath of everything that's happened? And given that you're supposedly a white guy? You can't blame me for thinking it might be a perversion you hold, and then there's fact that you take so much offence to this one specific accusation...
I don't know many girls who like being degraded to sexual objects tbh...even more so if its for those they experience sexual harassment from. It's creepy that you're not seeing this.
Oh noeeees.it was in the TIIIIMES!!!1!1!!!-heck of an outcry after a decade long mass-grooming that thousands of victims. The news came out, newspapers print what they know will sell. It sells because,unlike south asian guys,the public is big on keyboard warriors and loads of whining. I'm positive that you know yourself that if they situation was reversed there'd be hell.

Ok, this is even less coherant.

How about you girls argue with each other. You can discuss the sexual fetishes you've bizarrely concluded I have? And I'm gonna take the other one's advice and go to sleep.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by Mancini
I think at some point you will just need to grow up.

It's as if guys can't date white girls these days because someone's going to feel bad, someone's always going to feel bad. It's really no one else's responsibility how you feel. I thought it was only the south Asian guys who had such problems I see it's a bigger problem now.

What's this about South Asian guys?

There are good looking South Asian guys there that have no problem pulling white/black girls mate
Eh? Look at what I quoted, I put "immigrant" in bold. That's the word you used, I didn't edit your quote.

You too? Why is everyone thinking this has anything to do with my sexual preferences? Ironically, you started off by saying white people were racist if they don't find non-whites attractive. I said I find all races attractive. Now you're saying I have a "brown fetish"? You seem to be getting less coherant generally, why are our respective races relevant? Are you claiming to be more qualified to discuss race than me because your skin in darker?

I dunno if you didn't notice, but I did kindly request you PM me if you need further clarification. Thanks!

Not so fast, boy *pulls you back by the scruff of your shirt* :rolleyes:

"Eh?" How many times have we gone back and forth? Do you not recall me saying race is when people originated together on a continent? :rolleyes:

No, I'm "qualified" to discuss it because I actually have knowledge in anthropology/ethnography. Not the most, but more than you clearly.

Whereas you want to create diversions having me define simple words to you, since you know nothing in this area. You want to tell me black people aren't in one race because their continent has been invaded by Asians and others. You want to bring to me Syrians aren't black negroids but they're in Africa so now you can make up what race means in your head. You want to step forward saying you dated brown women so now you've tricked yourself into thinking you can prolong your participation in this thread. Which makes you, yes, undoubtedly, automatically unqualifed and disqualified from this conversation.
Wow everyone just chill

I'll chill when people crack a book instead of snapping whips on a website.

Ok, this is even less coherant.

How about you girls argue with each other. You can discuss the sexual fetishes you've bizarrely concluded I have? And I'm gonna take the other one's advice and go to sleep.

It was perfectly coherent.It may suck to be called out for being a creep but hey....Gosh i really hope you only date ethnic girls.
Honestly think this is partially down to a white majority thing. That's just how things are. Don't take it too personally as there is probably more chance of a guy dating a white girl by statistics alone. Im not gonna say preference doesnt come into it but its not the be all and end all.
X

If fat girls can find love, you can do it too, OP.

However, that's another negative aspect of globalisation right there. Without it, you'd be in Southern Asia with local guys going crazy about you. Instead, they're all over Britain idolising white girls who are, frankly speaking, generally more feminine and above their pay grade, hence unreachable and very desirable. It's an issue especially prominent amongst blacks.
Reply 90
Original post by am_blue
What's this about South Asian guys?

There are good looking South Asian guys there that have no problem pulling white/black girls mate

Why don't you ask the south Asians who keep posting self pity posts? Don't accuse me of making it up.
OP that is just sad. :frown: Be happy to be South Asian, we're awesome :biggrin:. I'm sure many guys would be happy to be with you.
Reply 92
Original post by Life_peer
If fat girls can find love, you can do it too, OP.

However, that's another negative aspect of globalisation right there. Without it, you'd be in Southern Asia with local guys going crazy about you. Instead, they're all over Britain idolising white girls who are, frankly speaking, generally more feminine and above their pay grade, hence unreachable and very desirable. It's an issue especially prominent amongst blacks.

Lool I'm not sure if this fella is trolling or being serious, hilarious post though.
This is the biggest bull**** i've ever heard, I speak as an asian guy. In my school all the way from year 7 all the way to sixth form, I was in a mother of all asian social circles. Not ONCE has anyone ever fancied a white girl, everyone went for south asian girls. South asians have one the lowest interracial marriages rates of all races.

I too prefer south asian women over anyone else.
Reply 94
Original post by Mancini
Why don't you ask the south Asians who keep posting self pity posts? Don't accuse me of making it up.

I'm not accusing you of making anything up. My point is, the South Asian guys who do post self pity posts are seen as average or unattractive. If they were attractive, they wouldn't have such problems, so take that on board.

And also, a unattractive white/black guy can get with a good looking white/black girl, but a unattractive South Asian guy can't. Which is why you see they make self pity posts, because unattractive white/black guys can still pull even if they're ugly. Trust me, I've seen one of the most ugliest black guy on Twitter, and he has slept with a bunch of girls. People take the piss out of him on twitter, but he still manages to beat girls
Reply 95
Original post by am_blue
I'm not accusing you of making anything up. My point is, the South Asian guys who do post self pity posts are seen as average or unattractive. If they were attractive, they wouldn't have such problems, so take that on board.

And also, a unattractive white/black guy can get with a good looking white/black girl, but a unattractive South Asian guy can't. Which is why you see they make self pity posts, because unattractive white/black guys can still pull even if they're ugly. Trust me, I've seen one of the most ugliest black guy on Twitter, and he has slept with a bunch of girls. People take the piss out of him on twitter, but he still manages to beat girls

Well thank you for actually acknowledging that this is a problem with a few south Asian males and that I'm not making it up. I was attacked simply for mentioning it even though it's a fact, so you can understand I could only suspect that you were possibly looking to do the same.
Original post by Mary562

"O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful."
(edited 8 years ago)
Your a disgrace to your own ethnicity, where do your crazy ideas come from?
Reply 98
Original post by Mancini
Well thank you for actually acknowledging that this is a problem with a few south Asian males and that I'm not making it up. I was attacked simply for mentioning it even though it's a fact, so you can understand I could only suspect that you were possibly looking to do the same.

I understand why they'd be upset, because you said South Asian guys in general, when it's actually just unattractive South Asian guys who can't get girls. You generalised it too much
Reply 99
Original post by am_blue
I understand why they'd be upset, because you said South Asian guys in general, when it's actually just unattractive South Asian guys who can't get girls. You generalised it too much

I disagree it's not a generalisation , I'm a heterosexual male I do not care if these males are attractive or not and don't believe I have to make any distintiction. It's not exactly like we can see anyone in these threads. As far as I know they describe themselves as south Asian not as unattractive. Although they do complain that white girls are not attracted to them. Also in another post in another thread I did not only mention south Asians but also oriental males and I'm not trying to attack them for their race I have no problem whatsoever with these communities, just happens that on TSR you are more likely to see self pity posts from males of these two groups.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest