The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Im SO scared I wont get into uni

I want to go to Aston, literally my dream. I wana study Audiology but only have one science subject (Biology.) On their website it says "you need atleast one" but I feel im at a huge disadvantage because other people will have more than one science.
Reply 1
What other subjects do you do? I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you make your personal statement really good 😁
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PVA333
What other subjects do you do? I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you make your personal statement really good 😁

History and Sociology. Dropped English :/
Sociology is classed as a science
You'll be fine! Honestly, most people have times when they feel stressed out and sick of work...then they go into this phase where they think that they'll fail and not get into uni, not find a job and the list goes on.
As long as you try, as long as you work hard and put in the hours, there is no reason why you won't get into a good university :smile:
When things are tough, remember to take a deep breath and tell yourself that one day you will make it through. ^_^
Reply 5
You have really good subjects and I'm sure you'll do fine and get into a good university 😁😀
I'm scared I won't get in too.

I want to study pharmacy at Durham, but I'm 19 with no qualifications other then my 5 GCSE grades.

I'm doing all 3 a levels this year. It sometimes feels like my work doesn't show through in my grades. It's nerve racking. But apply. You don't know until u try right.

Quick Reply

Latest