The Student Room Group

2:1 to LSE reality or no?

Hello. I want to do Masters probably in Management at LSE.
I got low 2:1 for second year, now on my 3rd year.
Any chances that I can get there with 2:1?
Reply 1
Do well on the dissertation...it can make a big difference
Reply 2
i mean the chances of me getting into LSE masters with 2:1
btw i dont have dissertation
The entry requirement is a 2.1 but getting that doesn't guarantee an offer. Whether or not you get an offer depends on your application package as a whole including your PS, references and relevant experience.
Reply 4
I have an offer from the LSE and got a 2.1
*LSD
Original post by WokSz
I have an offer from the LSE and got a 2.1

Hi!

I'm looking to apply to LSE for a masters this October with solid marks, but nevertheless a 2.1.

Could you tell me a bit more about which course your applied for and your background?

Just want to get an idea of whether I stand a good chance at an offer. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
Hi!

I'm looking to apply to LSE for a masters this October with solid marks, but nevertheless a 2.1.

Could you tell me a bit more about which course your applied for and your background?

Just want to get an idea of whether I stand a good chance at an offer. :smile:

Just sent you a PM.
Yes.
Reply 9
If I want to apply for 2 MSc degrees in one application, how do I write Personal Statement? Should I write about both courses in one PS?
How it will look, any examples?
Original post by sanjarito
If I want to apply for 2 MSc degrees in one application, how do I write Personal Statement? Should I write about both courses in one PS?
How it will look, any examples?
Since you don't apply through a centralised system such as UCAS but through each university's individual system, you can submit different personal statements to each university.
Reply 11
Original post by Zefiros
Since you don't apply through a centralised system such as UCAS but through each university's individual system, you can submit different personal statements to each university.

i mean, 2 courses within one application of one uni.
LSE alllows to apply for 2 courses in one application.
My friend had a 2.1 from Roehampton and got in LSE for a course similar to yours.

I am an LSE undergrad tho so I couldn't comment further upon the postgrad admissions process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending