The Student Room Group

Is there an American University in London?

Hey

I am now a student in AUB ( American University of Beirut) and I wanna go to UK next year to continue. I am from Chile and I am an international student in Lebanon so I am doing a freshman year it's required for foreign students. I wanna move to UK to study medicine or pharmacy. But I am wondering is there an American university in UK or London?

So when I move I won't notice big change in programs and it will be easier for me to study in an American university and program rather than new British program

so any ideas?
Try google search.
The daughter of a friend (UK resident) studies here:

http://www.richmond.ac.uk/

Oops. Just noticed your subject area, so may not be much help.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
You will find more American universities in the USA.
Reply 4
Original post by Mystery.
Try google search.

could't find anything on Google

Original post by Isinglass
The daughter of a friend (UK resident) studies here:

http://www.richmond.ac.uk/

Oops. Just noticed your subject area, so may not be much help.

Thanks for your reply, but why not Richmond isn't so much helpful? they don't have the majors I want?

Original post by Josb
You will find more American universities in the USA.
All around the world there are foreign universities. In the country I am in there are 2 American Universities and all around the world there are American universities too.
Reply 5
Original post by Isa Al

Thanks for your reply, but why not Richmond isn't so much helpful? they don't have the majors I want?

All around the world there are foreign universities. In the country I am in there are 2 American Universities and all around the world there are American universities too.

Why don't you just go to america?
Reply 6
Original post by Isa Al

Richmonds and Reagents are the only ones.
Reply 7
Original post by Rhink
Why don't you just go to america?

I never went to USA before and UK suits me more for some reasons and I went many times to UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending