The Student Room Group

is it bad i am 30 years old have several tooth fillings?

i am a 30 year old woman and i have 3 tooth fillings, they are white ones. i think i had my first at age 20, my second at 27 and my third this year at 30, i think the reason is because i eat a lot of sugary thibgs, but it is bad that i that many fillings at 30? i know people who are like my age and even older who have zero fillings?
Reply 1
Original post by alina jenkins
i am a 30 year old woman and i have 3 tooth fillings, they are white ones. i think i had my first at age 20, my second at 27 and my third this year at 30, i think the reason is because i eat a lot of sugary thibgs, but it is bad that i that many fillings at 30? i know people who are like my age and even older who have zero fillings?

You're fine. I had my first filling at like 14. I had a root canal done at 15 and 2 more fillings as the years went. I'm currently 20. My teeth look great though.
I had one the other day at 25, but it's white so can't be seen. Therefore I don't really care!
No, i have three tooth fillings, im 21 and i had all them filled before i was 16. and my teeth are actually great and everyone says theyre my best feature lol
Three at 30 isn't too bad at all, considering.
I'm 20 and have none. Just look after your teeth from now and and you shouldn't need any fillings!
Haha. I had my first filling when I was 5 :ahee:
Reply 7
Original post by alina jenkins

Moved to health.

3 at 30 isnt too bad imo.

Quick Reply

Latest