The Student Room Group

Lse 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Did you get an email notification as well? Or did you find out when you logged in to LSE for you?
Original post by unagi
Did you get an email notification as well? Or did you find out when you logged in to LSE for you?

I logged into LSE for you and then a couple hours later got an email
Reply 222
Thanks michill. :smile: Congratulations again!
Got an offer for MSc Gender, Policy and Inequalities :-)

The letter was sent on 2 February but LSEforyou has only been updated today.
Reply 224
Just got an unconditional offer for MSc Philosophy of the Social Sciences! :smile:
Reply 225
Original post by Dzungie
Just got an unconditional offer for MSc Philosophy of the Social Sciences! :smile:

Congrats! What is your official offer date? Also february 2nd?
Reply 226
Thank you! My original offer date was 5th February
Got a conditional offer for MSc Economics and Management (via E-mail) today :smile: Extremely stoked!
Original post by cambridgewh
Got a conditional offer for MSc Economics and Management (via E-mail) today :smile: Extremely stoked!

Wow congrats!! Can I ask what are your stats and when did you apply? :smile:
Thank you! I am so excited for the programme, still can't believe I got an offer!! :smile:

About my stats: I'm currently in my final year studying Economics and Finance at the University of Exeter, achieved high 1:1 for my first two years (average for both years 81.5%); held some basic leadership roles in school, nothing spectacular. No relevant internships previously but looking towards consulting after graduation! I applied around mid-December so it was quite a long wait...

What about you? Did you apply too? :smile:

Original post by r0xybrat
Wow congrats!! Can I ask what are your stats and when did you apply? :smile:
Hey guys

Just wanted to say that I got a reply from LSE for the Msc in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics program which I applied for around 28th of December.

I got rejected, unfortunately. Hopefully I get accepted for the Msc in Economics Course!

Best of luck to everyone!
Hi
Did you got your lse id on 28 dec.? I got mine on 17th. But I haven't heard anything yet. Do you mind sharing your profile? My first choice is msc economics
Reply 232
Original post by Rolly Kapoor
Hi
Did you got your lse id on 28 dec.? I got mine on 17th. But I haven't heard anything yet. Do you mind sharing your profile? My first choice is msc economics

I got mine on 18th Dec and also haven't heard back for Msc EME. Getting more and more anxious by the day!
Original post by yldolce
I got mine on 18th Dec and also haven't heard back for Msc EME. Getting more and more anxious by the day!

Yeah me too.! Hopefully we might hear from them soon.!
Fingers crossed.!
Reply 234
Original post by yldolce

I also completed my application on 18th Dec and still waiting for a response... (MSc Politics and Communication)
Original post by cambridgewh
Thank you! I am so excited for the programme, still can't believe I got an offer!! :smile:

About my stats: I'm currently in my final year studying Economics and Finance at the University of Exeter, achieved high 1:1 for my first two years (average for both years 81.5%); held some basic leadership roles in school, nothing spectacular. No relevant internships previously but looking towards consulting after graduation! I applied around mid-December so it was quite a long wait...

What about you? Did you apply too? :smile:

I've just received my offer for Environmental Economics and Climate Change! Average 80 for both years. Running two society now and yea.. Congrats to you!!!
Reply 236
I've just received my offer for Environmentali Economics and Climate Change! Average 80 for both years. Running two society now and yea.. Congrats to you!!!

Congrats! When did you apply? Did you receive an e-mail or did you check LSE fot you?
Original post by manch28
Congrats! When did you apply? Did you receive an e-mail or did you check LSE fot you?

I've received my ID on the 3rd December.
Found out via LSE for you but after several hours the email came. :smile:
Reply 238
I've received my ID on the 3rd December.
Found out via LSE for you but after several hours the email came. :smile:

More than 10 weeks! I think they have some delay with the LSEforyou system. What is the date of your offer?
Original post by manch28
More than 10 weeks! I think they have some delay with the LSEforyou system. What is the date of your offer?

You've to take away 2 weeks of break, so technically its 8 weeks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending