The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey, I just did the 600q mock and got 2200!!! VR AND QR were my lowest. my test is tomorrow
what techniques do you suggest especially for VR?
help please
Guys, what type of questions for the QR do you think appears the most frequently
Original post by Itsatwap
Dude, seriously?

sorry if its a stupid question but do you know in general all the forumulas we need to know?
Reply 43
Original post by Danny786
sorry if its a stupid question but do you know in general all the forumulas we need to know?

Area of a circle is 3.14x(0.5d)^2, not 0.25
Well people I did it! I got 690 average ! 700s in everything Except VR....MOFO is this competitive for Aberdeen? VR is too risky to the warwick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Area of a circle is 3.14x(0.5d)^2, not 0.25

Yeah but that way works too. It's what came off google, i applied it to the question and it worked! Do you know what else we need to know apart from percentage increase/decrease, mean, mode, median, range, speed, distance, time?
What's that acronym to help in AR?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dylan_20
Well people I did it! I got 690 average ! 700s in everything Except VR....MOFO is this competitive for Aberdeen? VR is too risky to the warwick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats amazing man! Congrats, I think this will go a long way and hopefully you get a place in your first choice uni!
For QR, How did you find it? I am wondering what else we need to know apart from speed, distance, time/mean, mode, range, median etc. What would you compare it to? Official UKCAT test/Kaplan/Medify? Whats a true representation.
You got any tips in general? Mine is on Monday and I'm bricking it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

good work, what did you get for VR ?Because that section is killing me
Reply 49
Just did my ukcat and got 700 average, but then SJT band 3 😢 how badly will this affect me??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Danny786
Yeah but that way works too. It's what came off google, i applied it to the question and it worked! Do you know what else we need to know apart from percentage increase/decrease, mean, mode, median, range, speed, distance, time?

Oh, that does work. My apologies. I hang my head in shame
Ps QR was piss! So was DA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
am i the only one that found AR madd difficult in the official mock C? hopefully it isnt like this
Original post by tonystark
good work, what did you get for VR ?Because that section is killing me

540 lolz! All my others were in 700s this dropped my average like a bitch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, that does work. My apologies. I hang my head in shame

It's fine. I looked through your posts and seen that you've done and got a very good score (imo) do you have time to give me some advice for QR/AR please?
Ps QR was piss! So was DA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Were there any really really easy questions like this? Or were most of QR a lot harder?

https://gyazo.com/e5c580a289e8fd9d208778de7451d978
540 lolz! All my others were in 700s this dropped my average like a bitch

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahah fck Verbal reasoning man. Ok, one last annoying questionrea, how was VR, any difficult maths equations ? What types ??
Any advice? 690 high for undergrad courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tonystark
hahah fck Verbal reasoning man. Ok, one last annoying questionrea, how was VR, any difficult maths equations ? What types ??

None! I had to reread the Q and be like...dude...is it really this simple 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
740 in DA! Sure will when I get home !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending