The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA Accommodation

What is the best accommodation? I am only interested in ensuite. Any input on people's experiences in accommodation would be a great help. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, I was wanting to know the answer to the same question! :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by jess_12
What is the best accommodation? I am only interested in ensuite. Any input on people's experiences in accommodation would be a great help. Thanks :smile:

Original post by cjreid007
Hey, I was wanting to know the answer to the same question! :smile:

If you're just wanting ensuites in the main halls, then you need to go for either the ensuite campus, or ensuite village!
Otherwise, there are other options like the 2 bedroom units...

I'm in the ensuite campus which is awesome - the ensuite village is ever so slightly further away, around a 5-10 minute walk, so really not too bad!!

To view all the types of accommodation, be sure to check it out here!
You realise there is a massive sticky on the forum titled "UEA Accommodation" right?
Britten House is great! I'm living there at the moment! Its only a 3 minute walk to the student shops, LCR, launderette and the bus stop! nelson court is also really good! unfortunately you dont get to pick which building you're put in!
I'm not so sure that it's a simple question of what is the best - everyone has different needs. Do you want an en-suite? How much works for your budget? Do you want to be on campus or are you happy in the city or closer to the hospital?

You will be ranking your choices based on preference - so there isn't a guarantee you'll get your first choice - but we try to make it happen :smile:

Here's a video showcasing the social aspect of living on campus:

[video="youtube;ErpxNBttAgM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErpxNBttAgM[/video]
Reply 6
What is the likelihood that you can guarantee your first choice preference from your experience last year? :smile:

Thanks
Original post by cjreid007
What is the likelihood that you can guarantee your first choice preference from your experience last year? :smile:

Thanks

The likeliness of getting your first choice would depend on how many others want that same kind of accommodation. The office makes every attempt to give people their first choice though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending