The Student Room Group

Where to start in researching a MSc?

Silly question really, but where do you start in studying for a MSc abroad?

What questions do I need to consider before applying for a place?

I've whittled the courses I'm interested in down to 4-5 (different universities, but all in Denmark / the Netherlands) and now I kind of don't know where to get further more indepth research on the courses or the universities concerned.

The specific courses I'm interested, just in case anyone can offer any insight are

Human Machine Communication - University of Gronigen

Human Machine Interaction - University of Twente

Human Technology - Eindhoven

Digital Innovation and Management - Copenhagen

Many thanks for any input.

SK
Original post by SK_girl

I don't really understand your question... you already know which courses you are interested in so I assume you have looked at the course websites etc. So which questions do you still have?
Original post by SK_girl

What questions do I need to consider before applying for a place?

I've whittled the courses I'm interested in down to 4-5 (different universities, but all in Denmark / the Netherlands) and now I kind of don't know where to get further more indepth research on the courses or the universities concerned.

The specific courses I'm interested, just in case anyone can offer any insight are

Human Machine Communication - University of Gronigen

Human Machine Interaction - University of Twente

Human Technology - Eindhoven

Digital Innovation and Management - Copenhagen

Many thanks for any input.

SK

Perhaps you can visit an open day, or approach the universities that you are interested in and arrange a visit, so that you could visit the three Dutch universities in one trip? You get a great sense of the atmosphere in that way, and also a lot more information about the programme they offer. Good luck!

All the best, Laura

Quick Reply