The Student Room Group

Polish fancy dress

I've been invited to an 'around the world' fancy dress where everyone gets assigned a country to go as. I got Poland and I'm kinda stuck in what I should come as, anyone have any funny/creative/traditional idea's? (Male btw)
Polish plumber- wear jeans that show your buttcrack when you bend down? Belt with some tools and carry a few bottles of wodka.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Wear your normal clothes but carry around a bottle of absolut vodka and a polish sausage.

Either that or a matching track suit with bright white trainers, shaved head and a gold chain?
Original post by Duwsh
Wear your normal clothes but carry around a bottle of absolut vodka

Why on earth would a Pole drink Swedish vodka?
fluffy hat and wife beater + trackies.
Reply 5
Original post by Sabertooth
Why on earth would a Pole drink Swedish vodka?

Oh sorry I didn't realise you had to be Swedish to drink Swedish vodka, I'll go tell my Polish uncle and Slovakian step-dad to stop drinking it. Oh and I guess I'll stop drinking it too.

Thanks for the heads up.
Original post by Duwsh
Oh sorry I didn't realise you had to be Swedish to drink Swedish vodka, I'll go tell my Polish uncle and Slovakian step-dad to stop drinking it. Oh and I guess I'll stop drinking it too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Whoa, calm down, man. :/

I just meant why have a Swedish bottle of vodka if OP is dressing as a Pole - there are a lot of delicious Polish vodkas he could get.
Reply 7
Whoa, calm down, man. :/

I just meant why have a Swedish bottle of vodka if OP is dressing as a Pole - there are a lot of delicious Polish vodkas he could get.

Vodka is vodka, I'm sure everyone will be pissed so who cares what brand it is.

Plus Absolut is beaut.
Original post by Duwsh
Vodka is vodka, I'm sure everyone will be pissed so who cares what brand it is.

Plus Absolut is beaut.

Heh, well yes :tongue: Though Sobieski and Wyborowa definitely give it a run for its money. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Heh, well yes :tongue: Though Sobieski and Wyborowa definitely give it a run for its money. :biggrin:

I'd drink Glen's vodka so my standards aren't that high when it comes to alcohol :u:
Go as a cleaner!

Quick Reply

Latest