The Student Room Group

Wife divorces her husband because he is too SHORT

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bill_Gates
I do agree with you smaller men tend to be bullies and very angry. Not a very nice trait.

Power to the 6ft legends.

I'm 6''6... I'm told I'm quite intimidating even though I don't dress like a thug and I'm clean!
Reply 21
For some reason thought this was going to be about Sally Bercow and John Bercow.

:biggrin::biggrin:
sorry what did you say? haha

*ugugugug schnort schnort bill_gates laughs at own joke*

You've got a small something this is the only possible explanation for your concern over this article.
Reply 23
*queue posts by insecure little men*
Original post by Little Popcorns
*ugugugug schnort schnort bill_gates laughs at own joke*

You've got a small something this is the only possible explanation for your concern over this article.

Your sentence never made sense LOL clearly you are apart of the small lobby here. It's ok for girls since guys don't care much.

Original post by Truths
*queue posts by insecure little men*

exactly! haha
Your sentence never made sense LOL clearly you are apart of the small lobby here. It's ok for girls since guys don't care much.

exactly! haha
Well there ya go so why're you crying over a small mans plight he probably doesn't care anyway :rolleyes:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Well there ya go so why're you crying over a small mans plight he probably doesn't care anyway :rolleyes:

he needs to learn his place in the world.
he needs to learn his place in the world.

Same for your pecker.
Reply 28
DM is very funny about height. Obviously this is not a sign of things to come in general.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending