The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Opinions on Natural Sciences at Bath?

I'm interested in applying to the Bath Natural Sciences course and I was wondering if I could get any opinions as to what the lectures are like, how the course is taught ect.
Thank-you!
Reply 1
Original post by theKTanator
I'm interested in applying to the Bath Natural Sciences course and I was wondering if I could get any opinions as to what the lectures are like, how the course is taught ect.
Thank-you!

I would like to know too!
Have you applied yet?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by theKTanator
Thank-you!

Hi

I am currently a second year Psychology student at Bath. Although I don't know specific information about how the natural sciences course is taught, you can find out information about the modules you can take as part of the course here: http://www.bath.ac.uk/catalogues/2015-2016/s/S-proglist-ug.html. This also tells you how each module is assessed and the course content.

Also, if you receive an offer from the University of Bath, you will be invited to an offer holder day for Natural Sciences. This is a great opportunity for you to speak to lecturers and current students, to find out if it's the right course for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to quote me!

Beth

Quick Reply

Latest