The Student Room Group

How to get rid of someone!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Well I am speaking online to him and I used to contact him on a daily basis but now I don't. I don't know he's acting a little bit weird and I don't want to continue talking to him because obviously I don't know him properly. Aw I'm so sorry to hear that is everything okay with your situation now? :smile:

How long have you been talking for? Do you talk in length or is it quite superficial? Do you think his attitude towards talking to you is really enthusiastic?
Like i said, its important to be honest in a respectful way. Dont mislead, be vague and cut him off suddenly. Its just unfair.

Well, everything is probably okay for him. Ironically, im having to suffer though. I just have to try my best to adjust to the fact that people break promises and reject you in a heartless way. Bleurgh. (Sorry to go on, im just bitter).
Reply 41
Eat a load of pickled eggs, get them in a small space like a broom cupboard and let off a few off. Works everytime.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Ehhhh...

I would classify that as being somewhere on the edge of rudeness.

Hence, I get rid of them :smile:
Original post by HenryHS
I nicked that line from https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialCalbel <<his funny club penguin bans series :smile:

Hahaha I'm going to watch that video now haha
Original post by Emily.97
How long have you been talking for? Do you talk in length or is it quite superficial? Do you think his attitude towards talking to you is really enthusiastic?
Like i said, its important to be honest in a respectful way. Dont mislead, be vague and cut him off suddenly. Its just unfair.

Well, everything is probably okay for him. Ironically, im having to suffer though. I just have to try my best to adjust to the fact that people break promises and reject you in a heartless way. Bleurgh. (Sorry to go on, im just bitter).

Quite a while. Yeah he's a lot older than me and wants to meet up with me. I have nothing against that because there's nothing I'm hiding but he could be. I wouldn't be allowed to go anyway because of our age. I am slowly trying to hint it because at the same time I don't want to hurt him or anything.

Aww :frown: It's fine if you ever need someone to talk to just PM me :smile:
You're not godiva on the rocks?
Original post by william walker
Could you drop me a PM so I know what you are? :smile:

Hey I can't PM you it's not letting me. Also I don't use Skype or twitter at all anymore. I deleted Skype and I don't remember my twitter password :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending