The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I do, mine's based on '5 a day' fruits.
Reply 2
I had started make Space in yr 9, but we didnt finish it properly, now we have had to re-do it in yr 10. But i have done it really well.
...i hope.
--Vaza
Reply 3
i do it! right now were doin coursewrk '5 a day' n we done fruity habits just before this.
Reply 4
Has anyone else has their moderated marks back for D201, D202, D203 or D204? If so... how did you do?
Reply 5
i'm nearly finished on make space for DiDA, its in for May so i should be okay for time.
The Make Space project is ****ing **** ... our deadline is in 1 week and a few days :dong: :mad: hate it.
Reply 7
yep, it's so hard to do well on lil groovy dude, i'm dreading my result
Reply 8
I do Make Space, my work was taken in today to be checked...he says I'm on for an A.
Reply 9
i am doing the make space dida, but i do not know what i am supposed to write on my eportfolio can anyone help? please.:s-smilie: :confused: :frown: :redface:
Reply 10
Depends, what are you doing? (D201, D203 etc) Using the Dida website you can find a check-list for what has to be on your ePortfolio.
Reply 11
This has to be the worst subject ever! My teacher hasn't got a clue what to do on it - and we think we are all going to fail. My teacher put on my reports that i'm a Distinction student = A* and that I am a helpful member of the class! Can't wait to ditch this!

Studying 5-A-Day D201 (2006 SPB)
and the Crack the Code Multimedia D202 (2006 SPB)
Unfortunately I just did AiDA and am now doing CiDA :frown: ... possibly the worst IT course ever and yet very hard to get a distinction in..
Reply 13
I'm doing AiDA, where you've got to make an ePortfolio which includes a '5 a day database', 'Snack attack', 'Information pack' and all that stuff. I can't stand the course.. I have to say the AiDA I.T lesson is the most unstimulating lesson I have.
Your doing the same course that I did then but I don't get my marks till about Easter - the moment of truth. Yet most of the marks aren't for computing skill anyway, rubbish self-evaluative skills and planning skills.
Reply 15
davedave4619
Your doing the same course that I did then but I don't get my marks till about Easter - the moment of truth. Yet most of the marks aren't for computing skill anyway, rubbish self-evaluative skills and planning skills.

I know. It's really boring.. all that implementation and test buddy jargon! :eek:
Reply 16
i do d201 (five a day) and d202 (crack the code). teachers pretty good, pushes you so your done for the deadline or if not before. still doing d201 however, logically speaking i'm suppose 2 be like half way thru d202. but i'm sure ill get them done.. students who leave at our skool usually leave with A's and A*'s in dida so its looked upon as being an easy enough subjects at our skool.
I'm doing the 'Fruity Facts'/'5aDay' DiDA. It's not necessarily hard or anything, but by god is it boring. I'm only doing the core lessons (Lvl 1) as well so the top grade I can get anyway is a C. I don't see the point.
The only project in the whole course where I could actually show off some proper computer skills was in making the e-portfolio as I could put plenty of javascript in. Whether or not I'll actually get any marks for that who knows...
Why is there no programming in the entire course?
I do,
i so wish i didn't, the projects r soooooooooooooo boring.
anyone doing the come to the fair! project?
barely any of the marks are for the actual project, its mostly for planning and evaluations.
DiDA sucks!!

Latest