The Student Room Group

Why Europeans dislike Islam in Europe?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shqiptare
I meant on this forum. Bye bye now :h:

You could express yourself in a polite manner no matter the person in front of you but no, you prefer to be rude and nasty and to give a bark and bite me.

Typical for Muslims....and you still wonder why people dislike you and your barbarian manners?
Original post by WaterWhiteLilly
You could express yourself in a polite manner no matter the person in front of you but no, you prefer to be rude and nasty and to give a bark and bite me.

Typical for Muslims....and you still wonder why people dislike you and your barbarian manners?

1. I'm not a Muslim.
2. I am usually fairly polite to people. I was polite and civil to the previous poster despite disagreeing with him. But you came on to a thread several days old blatantly attempting to troll me. And I'm the one supposed to be polite and engage you? No, sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)
1. I'm not a Muslim.
2. I am usually fairly polite to people. I was polite and civil to the previous poster despite disagreeing with him. But you came on to a thread several days old blatantly attempting to troll me. And I'm the one supposed to be polite and engage you? No, sorry.

Yes, you are.

You yourself took this nickname - I know very well what shiptar means.

Also, you don't speak at all about any different subject - you are dedicated only to defend Islam - you clearly are not interested to be objective or interested to discuss anything else than how Islam is deprived and how much Islam deserves a revenge.

Your speech is all about Islam in Europe too. Openly defending Islam in Europe.

Who is Muslim in Europe? apart from all the asylum, how many are the Muslim countries in Europe?

How you can hide who you are?

You are Kosovo Muslim, and you already confirmed that in another thread, speaking how Serbians were punished and being happy for that.

Everybody living in the Balkans knows very well what a human rubbish are shiptars.

I would like at least one Serbian to read what you write and to comment it.

It is absolutely not fair that moderators allow you to speak like that without letting the other people to comment the subject in a fair and appropriate way.

For such speech, you would catch a nice good beating if you were in the Balkans, and you know it. May be even more. For a very good reason, and you know it.

Not even one country in Eastern Europe to approve Islam in Europe. Kosovo is artificial American piece of sh+++t laid down only to create troubles for Europe.

Don't please yourself you are a human being after doing these massive killings of Christians in Kosovo - revenge and fanatical religion anger doesn't work in the God's Universe.

You Muslims are unable to be something different from killers and warmakers.

Prove my words again and start again making conflicts in this website in favour of the Kosovo Islam.
Everybody living in the Balkans knows very well what a human rubbish are shiptars...For such speech, you would catch a nice good beating if you were in the Balkans, and you know it. May be even more. For a very good reason, and you know it.

Now its descended into ethnic slurs and threats. And I'm supposed to be polite and civilized with you, Alex9999999999?

Anyway, I'll stop feeding the troll.
I don't message you, liar.

Also, you are openly offensive. Yes, Muslims are unwanted in Europe, don't forget it and don't forget why.

Arrogant Muslims don't fit European gentle and sophisticated culture. You are barbarians without good manners, you behave like savages.

Did you take your meds this morning? You are on that school shooter time
I am alex9999999999, also I am WhiteSatin, banned twice for posting links and articles in this website about the cruelty and barbarism of the Muslims.

Also, I know what Eastern Europe believes about the so called 'refugees' - not even one Eastern European wants Islam in Europe.

Check my words - Czechs, Poland, Slovakia, Serbia, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Italy - all of them - all as one - refuse to have even one Muslim on their territory.

Bulgaria formally agreed for the border is common with Turkey and for political stupidity - Bulgarians dislike their own government anyway. I can confirm that I don't remember any other moment in my lifetime when all Bulgarians share absolutely the same opinion - MUSLIMS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

We live peacefully with Bulgarian Muslims but they believe in a very soft and civilised Islam. The new coming Islam with the 'refugees' is incredibly cruel and badly distorted and emptied from any human values.

I regularly read the news and I can tell you the common people are at the edge to raise a military situation.

Bavaria today raised a case in the German court against Angela Merkel. Germans are furious to her.

I believe that woman soon will disappear in disgrace from the European institutions - people hated her in less than a month.

If you only can read what I read in the Eastern European media ....

It is everywhere - I have schoolmates in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, many of them in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Russia - Europe is at the edge of a war situation.

Please Muslims understand - you are not welcomed in Europe bringing war and crimes.

There is no another reason, you are unable to live in peace, that is the problem.

It is visible even in this thread - you cannot bear any other opinion than yours. You make fights, you insist to be protected, tolerated, given and you openly admit superiority complex - you want to be on top of the other people, which is against the Europeans law.

It is illegal what you do, and people see it and understand it.

It is obvious you cannot live peacefully under the European law and you want different law and rules. That is not acceptable for Europeans. If you want peace, lice peacefully under the European law. If you want war, then ask for superior circumstances - but this is not acceptable again in Europe.

If you cannot live peacefully in Europe under European law, you can always buy a ticket and get back.

Every trial to push your side of view will make a civil war - is that what Muslims want? again a war?

And then who is surprised that Muslims are not welcomed in Europe? they are unable to live peacefully with other people, they always want to push their way for everybody, no law is valid, only their law of superiority above the others.

People openly want that 'refugee' wave to be kicked out in short terms.

See the results in this pole? this is why I wrote it this way - to show you the percentage of the Muslims wanting an Islamic change in Europe.

Take a look how openly they want Europe to be Islamic.

Draw your own conclusions and again ban me for saying the truth.
(edited 8 years ago)
1. I'm not a Muslim.

Everybody can see in your profile Shqiptare that you are a member of Islamic society.

We all know very well that Muslims are allowed to lie non-Muslims and that is not considered to be bad behaviour in the Islam.

One of the main reasons for a social capsulation and cultural isolation between Muslims and non-Muslims is because of many similar religious rules and cultural differences between Muslims and non-Muslims.

Also, we all know that Muslims are forbidden in their religion to adopt another culture or rules, or law. This way all Muslims keep double standard behaviour and can be never integrated in any society because they refuse to be.

Try to explain why you are a member of Islamic society and what means that?
I am alex9999999999, also I am WhiteSatin, banned twice for posting links and articles in this website about the cruelty and barbarism of the Muslims.

Also, I know what Eastern Europe believes about the so called 'refugees' - not even one Eastern European wants Islam in Europe.

Check my words - Czechs, Poland, Slovakia, Serbia, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Italy - all of them - all as one - refuse to have even one Muslim on their territory.

Bulgaria formally agreed for the border is common with Turkey and for political stupidity - Bulgarians dislike their own government anyway. I can confirm that I don't remember any other moment in my lifetime when all Bulgarians share absolutely the same opinion - MUSLIMS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

We live peacefully with Bulgarian Muslims but they believe in a very soft and civilised Islam. The new coming Islam with the 'refugees' is incredibly cruel and badly distorted and emptied from any human values.

I regularly read the news and I can tell you the common people are at the edge to raise a military situation.

Bavaria today raised a case in the German court against Angela Merkel. Germans are furious to her.

I believe that woman soon will disappear in disgrace from the European institutions - people hated her in less than a month.

If you only can read what I read in the Eastern European media ....

It is everywhere - I have schoolmates in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, many of them in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Russia - Europe is at the edge of a war situation.

Please Muslims understand - you are not welcomed in Europe bringing war and crimes.

There is no another reason, you are unable to live in peace, that is the problem.

It is visible even in this thread - you cannot bear any other opinion than yours. You make fights, you insist to be protected, tolerated, given and you openly admit superiority complex - you want to be on top of the other people, which is against the Europeans law.

It is illegal what you do, and people see it and understand it.

It is obvious you cannot live peacefully under the European law and you want different law and rules. That is not acceptable for Europeans. If you want peace, lice peacefully under the European law. If you want war, then ask for superior circumstances - but this is not acceptable again in Europe.

If you cannot live peacefully in Europe under European law, you can always buy a ticket and get back.

Every trial to push your side of view will make a civil war - is that what Muslims want? again a war?

And then who is surprised that Muslims are not welcomed in Europe? they are unable to live peacefully with other people, they always want to push their way for everybody, no law is valid, only their law of superiority above the others.

People openly want that 'refugee' wave to be kicked out in short terms.

See the results in this pole? this is why I wrote it this way - to show you the percentage of the Muslims wanting an Islamic change in Europe.

Take a look how openly they want Europe to be Islamic.

Draw your own conclusions and again ban me for saying the truth.

If you dont want refugee's stop bombing their countries, destroying their homes and raping their women. This is the outcome of your own hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
They just haven't got the refinement or the dignity required to uphold the terms of the Deen. Their entire way of life is unsustainable anyway; their self indulgence has put the NHS, law and order, their benefits system, their economy, their entire infrastructure in fact at breaking point. Properly applied Sharia would really come down hard on weekend anti social behaviour, day to day crime and restore dignity to the homeless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending