The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders 2016!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ryn_ptrs
I got an offer for chemistry with medicinal chemistry for AAA and I was wondering if you get AAB will they take you for the BSC?

I know someone lasyear who got AABB in maths chemistry further maths and physics who got in. Though id say you need at least an A in chemistry and probs an A in a related subject like maths/physics
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Anyone know what's going on with applying for accommodation?
Original post by chemdude112

I had expected it to open up on the 30th May but I think they just stated the week in which they'll be putting up the information throughout this week instead so you should definitely be able to apply by the end of the week.
Reply 2603
Original post by chemdude112

I was wondering too. I had a look at the website for accommodation which said "week beginning 30 May" but nothing has been updated yet.
Original post by Onica
I was wondering too. I had a look at the website for accommodation which said "week beginning 30 May" but nothing has been updated yet.

Yeh I'm confused, been stalking the website since yesterday, I thought maybe it being bank holiday on Monday they haven't updated but nothing today either :s-smilie:
Original post by Michaelj99
Yeh I'm confused, been stalking the website since yesterday, I thought maybe it being bank holiday on Monday they haven't updated but nothing today either :s-smilie:

Yeah, as a general rule: if they give a range of dates, the last date in that range is the earliest date it will happen.
If I have accepted an offer from Warwick but deferred my entry to next year sept, do I apply for accommodation this year or next year may 2017?
Original post by brendantys
If I have accepted an offer from Warwick but deferred my entry to next year sept, do I apply for accommodation this year or next year may 2017?

Next year, when you're moving in. At least, I'm like 99% sure that's true. Check, though.
This is correct, I deferred my offer last year to attend this year and I am choosing accommodation this year :smile:
Hi! does anyone know where/on what website we actually put down our accommodation choices? Tad bit confused. I've got an email about the 'IGGY' login thing but I'm pretty sure that's not the official Warwick login...
Original post by roselestrange
Hi! does anyone know where/on what website we actually put down our accommodation choices? Tad bit confused. I've got an email about the 'IGGY' login thing but I'm pretty sure that's not the official Warwick login...

It isn't open yet! But it's www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/accommodation/studentaccommodation/apply/
Original post by acontium
It isn't open yet! But it's www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/accommodation/studentaccommodation/apply/

Thanks! Are we supposed to have a password for that site yet? All I've got is my Warwick ID..
I've firmed Warwick for German and English Literature :smile: Anyone else doing anything similar?
Original post by Atomicmat
I've firmed Warwick for German and English Literature :smile: Anyone else doing anything similar?

I'm doing English literature on its own. :smile:
Original post by roselestrange
Thanks! Are we supposed to have a password for that site yet? All I've got is my Warwick ID..

Looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer now - website now reads week beginning 6th June and this time it makes a note that we'll be emailed when to apply so I'm sure they'll give any login details required for that too!
Wait, so people who insured Warwick don't get to apply for accommodation now? I swear if I get summer pooled and then rejected... :colonhash:
Original post by Zacken
Wait, so people who insured Warwick don't get to apply for accommodation now? I swear if I get summer pooled and then rejected... :colonhash:

what makes you think it's changed??
Original post by Rabadon
what makes you think it's changed??

What makes you think I think it's changed?
Original post by Zacken

I can't imagine you failing STEP anyways :wink: Would be cool to see you at Warwick tho so fingers crossed xD
Original post by Zacken
What makes you think I think it's changed?

Considering applications haven't opened yet, I have no idea.

Quick Reply

Latest