The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders 2016!!

Scroll to see replies

Wondering about how long would they take to reply yea?could it be on the same day?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
Hey everyone!!! I got an offer for Sociology yesterday...school sent my application in the morning and I got a conditional offer that afternoon. ABB :smile:
Reply 42
On the 25th of September, I got an offer from Warwick for Biomedical Sciences MSc, for AAB (extenuating circumstances). :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by studentofstudent
may I know your predicted A2 forecast and subject that you're taking?

Predicted A*A*A*A in math, physics, economics, further math (already got the A* in math)
I got an offer this afternoon for Biomedical Science ABB I'm so happy right now!! :colondollar:
Reply 45
Offer for biological sciences ABB
Just got an offer for History (AAA). Warwick are so quick with replies - only sent my application yesterday and didn't get a confirmation email or anything before the offer!
Original post by cakeislife
Sent to UCAS on Tuesday, Universities got my application on Wednesday and made me an offer on Friday (my GCSEs, ASs and predicted grades were all good though)

Aah I'm applying for languages too! Well done on your offer! I applied for the Modern Languages BA though so they had to ask me what languages I wanted to study :wink: sent it off yesterday so hopefully I'll hear back soon!
Original post by jeevanr21
Aah I'm applying for languages too! Well done on your offer! I applied for the Modern Languages BA though so they had to ask me what languages I wanted to study :wink: sent it off yesterday so hopefully I'll hear back soon!

thanks! Where else are you applying?
thanks! Where else are you applying?

Oxford, Durham, St Andrews and King's College London! :tongue: You?
Applied for Joint Maths and Physics, predicted A*A*A* :P
Oxford, Durham, St Andrews and King's College London! :tongue: You?

Ooh oxford and Durham as well! I may see you at one! :wink: And Bristol and Nottingham
Which oxford college have you chosen?
im waiting on my french reference then i can send off my application. i got ACC at AS and atm my prediced grades are ABB, but my french teacher is doing my reference tomorrow and she might put my target up to an A* (so she said)

the entry requirement for psychology is AAB so A*BB is one grade up and one down, hopefully I'll get an offer though !!
I have an unconditional for law (I applied last year) so hopefully see some of you in a year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh oxford and Durham as well! I may see you at one! :wink: And Bristol and Nottingham
Which oxford college have you chosen?

Haha yes maybe you will! We have a 3/5 chance of going to the same uni! I've chosen St Johns! Which one did you choose? And what languages are you applying for? French sole? :wink:
Sent off my application last night, got an offer this afternoon for biomedical science (fifth choice for medicine) for ABB
Exciting!!
Haha yes maybe you will! We have a 3/5 chance of going to the same uni! I've chosen St Johns! Which one did you choose? And what languages are you applying for? French sole? :wink:

New college :tongue: Which durham one too? (I've picked st hild and st bede), just French, are you doing a selection?
New college :tongue: Which durham one too? (I've picked st hild and st bede), just French, are you doing a selection?

Omg I really loved New when I visited!!!! The one I picked at Durham was University (because of the castle :wink:).

I'm applying for French, Spanish and Arabic at 3 of my choices! At Kings and Oxford just French and Spanish though (although I might change to French and Arabic if and when I get in!) :smile:
I got an offer the day after I sent off my application! A*AA for Economics, love warwick so much lol :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
does Warwick care a lot about your actual AS grades or just predicted? I wanna apply there as my predicted might meet the requirements for the course I want to study...but my AS results are not amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest