The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders 2016!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jeevanr21
Omg I really loved New when I visited!!!! The one I picked at Durham was University (because of the castle :wink:).

I'm applying for French, Spanish and Arabic at 3 of my choices! At Kings and Oxford just French and Spanish though (although I might change to French and Arabic if and when I get in!) :smile:

That's so much langugeyness :redface: my brain couldn't take more than one
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 61
Original post by Msachdeva789
I thought that since people are going to start applying, the offers will start trickling in too!

I've applied for Computer Science, what about you guys?

Just got a MChem Chemistry offer woooo! I applied during break time and I had an offer before I got home :biggrin:
Just got an offer from Warwick to study Maths!! So happy :biggrin: Congratulations to everyone!
Woo! unconditional to study Chemistry (Mchem)! :smile:
Original post by SamDavies1998
Just got an offer from Warwick to study Maths!! So happy :biggrin: Congratulations to everyone!

Well done mate!

When was your UCAS sent off?
Original post by lionbiscuit
When was your UCAS sent off?

Yesterday at 13:33 (to be precise :tongue:)
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Well done mate!

Thank you! I assume you have an offer for Maths and Physics at Warwick?:wink:
Thank you! I assume you have an offer for Maths and Physics at Warwick?:wink:

Not yet, my teachers haven't completed my reference! :frown: what other unis?
Seems Warwick maths are brutally efficient :-)
Not yet, my teachers haven't completed my reference! :frown: what other unis?

Oh no :frown: Have they told you when they think the references will be done? Cambridge, Bath, Nottingham and Lancaster :smile: How about you?
Oh no :frown: Have they told you when they think the references will be done? Cambridge, Bath, Nottingham and Lancaster :smile: How about you?

They said 'as soon as possible'!!. Oxford, Durham, St Andrews and Southampton :smile: what A Levels? Does your offer from Warwick include STEP?
Has anyone got offers for Law yet? :smile:
They said 'as soon as possible'!!. Oxford, Durham, St Andrews and Southampton :smile: what A Levels? Does your offer from Warwick include STEP?

I hope they haven't forgot that the deadline is this Thursday!:biggrin: Maths, Further Maths and Physics at A2, I also done AS Chemistry. What subjects are you doing? Unless I achieve A*A*A* then I will need a 1 in any STEP paper (plus A*AA) or a 2 in any STEP paper (plus A*A*A).
I hope they haven't forgot that the deadline is this Thursday!:biggrin: Maths, Further Maths and Physics at A2, I also done AS Chemistry. What subjects are you doing? Unless I achieve A*A*A* then I will need a 1 in any STEP paper (plus A*AA) or a 2 in any STEP paper (plus A*A*A).

Same subjects mate!! Even did chem as AS too haha Also doing STEP I and II. What you predicted?
Good choice of subjects :wink: Do you have to do the PAT? A* both Maths and Further Maths, and an A in physics (going for an A* though). How about you?
Haha I get offer for MMORSE 5pm just now!! Congratulations to everyone!!
anyone got offers for economics and politics?
Reply 78
Original post by LordGaben
Woo! unconditional to study Chemistry (Mchem)! :smile:

Whooo nice! Didn't realise Warwick gave unconditionals - have you already done your A2s? We might be in the same group!
Original post by ranayounis
Has anyone got offers for Law yet? :smile:

Hi, I applied last year and then deferred my place. Last year I applied on 13th October and got an offer on the 31st October. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest