The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holders 2016!!

Scroll to see replies

SO JEALOUS MAN

Sent my application off on the 16th of September, it got put on hold until I got a second reference from my old school sent yesterday (on a gap year, so used private tutor for UCAS reference), currently waiting for the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
Got an offer for the MMath in Mathematics! Standard offer 2 with STEP and 2 without. Warwick was really quick. Less than 24 hours after my applicatiom reached the UK, i got an offer!
Original post by SamDavies1998
Good choice of subjects :wink: Do you have to do the PAT? A* both Maths and Further Maths, and an A in physics (going for an A* though). How about you?

Indeed! Yes I do, it's on the 4th November. A*A*A* but almost certainly not gonna happen haha :wink:
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Indeed! Yes I do, it's on the 4th November. A*A*A* but almost certainly not gonna happen haha :wink:

Good luck! Your teachers clearly think you're capable so I'm sure you will :smile:
Original post by ThatPerson2
Whooo nice! Didn't realise Warwick gave unconditionals - have you already done your A2s? We might be in the same group!

Yh i finished my a2s already. On a gap year atm. Well it will properly start when uni application season ends... What other unis you applying for?
Reply 85
Original post by LordGaben
Yh i finished my a2s already. On a gap year atm. Well it will properly start when uni application season ends... What other unis you applying for?

Sweet! Doing anything interesting? I have an interview with a guaranteed offer from York, and I have also applied for Cambridge (why not I suppose), Durham, and Bath but haven't heard back from them yet. You?
Sweet! Doing anything interesting? I have an interview with a guaranteed offer from York, and I have also applied for Cambridge (why not I suppose), Durham, and Bath but haven't heard back from them yet. You?

Yh i applied to Cambridge and Durham aswell. Also UCL and Imperial. Nothing interesting yet but im looking into work experience and volunteering opportunities soon.
Reply 87
Yh i applied to Cambridge and Durham aswell. Also UCL and Imperial. Nothing interesting yet but im looking into work experience and volunteering opportunities soon.

Cool, sounds fun!
Original post by HopefulLawyerHG
Hi, I applied last year and then deferred my place. Last year I applied on 13th October and got an offer on the 31st October. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh congratulations! Hopefully I might see you there if I get an offer when I apply next week :smile:
Cool, sounds fun!

Good luck with your other unis!
Reply 90
Original post by Eznomics
I JUST GOT MY OFFER FOR ECONOMICS !! I am so happy!!! I got an email notifying me that they received my application just yesterday and then today I checked my UCAS track and there was an offer there already!!!

I applied a couple of days ago for econ at Warwick! Congrats!
Reply 91
Good luck with your other unis!

Same to you!
whats your AS grades?

Just got an offer from Warwick to study Maths!! So happy :biggrin: Congratulations to everyone!
Anyone heard back about a Law application yet?
Reply 94
I got an offer for Mathematics G103 the day after my application was sent to them :smile:. It's the standard offer. Am I right in saying that if I get 3A*s STEP isn't required?
Original post by Idomaths
whats your AS grades?

AAAA
Original post by target21859
I got an offer for Mathematics G103 the day after my application was sent to them :smile:. It's the standard offer. Am I right in saying that if I get 3A*s STEP isn't required?

Correct :smile:
Reply 97
Correct :smile:

Thanks for clearing that up. Do Warwick give offers to most people?

They've been responding really quickly to most people; they got back to me within 24 hours after my application was sent off. So far I haven't heard of anyone being rejected, but then again it is still quite early.

At the open day the maths department said that they give offers to everyone predicted at least 3 As

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending