The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Entry Discussion Thread 2016/17

Came to one of our open days? Applied to us through UCAS? Thinking about student life in Birmingham? This thread is for general discussion about Aston University. Below are some useful links for you:

Our Undergraduate courses, our on campus accommodation. Why student life in Birmingham is so great.

Follow our student bloggers and read about their experiences at Aston.

This thread is mainly for you to discuss with other potential students thinking about applying, if you have a question please post it here.

Josh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This may seem early (since its still Sept LOL) but is anyone looking to go to Aston in 2016?

I know for sure i am.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Me(: what course are you looking at?
Yup and me, don't want to stay close to home so Aston isn't my top choice but will be applying anyway :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Limerence
Me(: what course are you looking at?

Heyy, im applying for Multimedia Computing xD
Wbu ?
Reply 5
Original post by retardis
Yup and me, don't want to stay close to home so Aston isn't my top choice but will be applying anyway :h:

I know exactly what you mean, I live in London LOL
trying to move as far away, so i can have my independence, and fun without thinking about my parents waiting for me at home :P
Original post by auuora
Heyy, im applying for Multimedia Computing xD
Wbu ?

Law, good luck tho(:
Reply 7
Law, good luck tho(:

Law? Nice, is Aston gonna be your first choice?
Original post by auuora
Law? Nice, is Aston gonna be your first choice?

UOB if my first choice and Aston is my insurance :smile: which other unis are you applying for?
Applying to Aston as a fifth choice
For either biomed/biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
UOB if my first choice and Aston is my insurance :smile: which other unis are you applying for?

Birmingham? Nice, im applying to Aston, Sussex, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Brighton. I need people coming to Astonnnnn :frown:
I'll be starting Aston next week, let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im goingg!
Reply 13
Original post by Mitul106
Im goingg!

*High five* What you studying?
Original post by auuora
*High five* What you studying?

Mathematics with computer science, wbu? :smile:
Original post by auuora
This may seem early (since its still Sept LOL) but is anyone looking to go to Aston in 2016?

I know for sure i am.

Im applying for Aston as a second choice !
I'm going to the open day as well to check it out, but yeah If i don't get my first choice, Aston it will be hopefully :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by jemimahxo
Im applying for Aston as a second choice !
I'm going to the open day as well to check it out, but yeah If i don't get my first choice, Aston it will be hopefully :smile:

I'm going to the open day on the 10th October
Reply 17
Just realised my post got taken over by Aston Uni lol
uhh ok then
Original post by auuora
Just realised my post got taken over by Aston Uni lol
uhh ok then

Promise you we didn't do anything actively, but we asked TSR to switch the thread over to 2016/17 applicants, they moved all the related posts as well it seems. Probably for the best though as anyone entering this thread now is wanting to talk about 2016/17 entry.

Josh :smile:
I'm hoping to apply, depending on how strict they are with entries. I hear the business/economics department are tight on acceptances!!

Quick Reply

Latest