Haven't received an acknowledgment
How long will it take for a reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I've sent my UCAS form off and applied for 2 courses at Aston (both business courses). Anyone know if they are already handing out offers or when I'd be likely to hear back?
I applied for International Relations and Social policy yesterday!
Original post by lucasUTB
I've sent my UCAS form off and applied for 2 courses at Aston (both business courses). Anyone know if they are already handing out offers or when I'd be likely to hear back?

Apparently they don't start giving out offers until January :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by hazeydaisy
Apparently they don't start giving out offers until January :frown:

Can't be dealing with that wait! :/
Can't be dealing with that wait! :/

You might want to start a new TV series to take your mind off things. :smile:

Good luck!

Josh
Reply 26
Hi I am applying to Aston for Accounting for management . i sent off my UCAS last week just wondering when i would get an offer ?
Reply 27
Applying for bio med! Aston is first choice! So desperate to go there! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aston University
You might want to start a new TV series to take your mind off things. :smile:

Good luck!

Josh

Hi Josh

Is it true that Aston don't start giving offers out until January? I'm waiting to hear back for BSc Psychology with placement if that's relevant.
Reply 29
Original post by beyknowles2
Hi Josh

Is it true that Aston don't start giving offers out until January? I'm waiting to hear back for BSc Psychology with placement if that's relevant.

Snap! Well, I would be waiting if my college would send off my approved application 😠
But I did read somewhere on here that it will be Dec/Jan x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bbashy
Snap! Well, I would be waiting if my college would send off my approved application 😠
But I did read somewhere on here that it will be Dec/Jan x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hated waiting too, I thought as soon as I paid for my application that it would be sent off there and then, but it took days :frown: I'm sure you'll get offers - good luck !

I'm not too bothered about Aston anymore because I have an offer from Birmingham now which is BBB through A2B, so Aston's offer (ABB) would actually be higher and therefore not actually an 'insurance' :lol:
Reply 31
Original post by beyknowles2
I hated waiting too, I thought as soon as I paid for my application that it would be sent off there and then, but it took days :frown: I'm sure you'll get offers - good luck !

I'm not too bothered about Aston anymore because I have an offer from Birmingham now which is BBB through A2B, so Aston's offer (ABB) would actually be higher and therefore not actually an 'insurance' :lol:

Lol , thanks hun, I wish you the best of luck too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hii im applying to study multimedia computing too!
Reply 33
Original post by Mary216
Hii im applying to study multimedia computing too!

Nice, what are you studying in college ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary216
Business, maths, it and art. Wbu?

If you click the 'reply' button on someone's post, it will then notify them when you've responded, otherwise they have to check the thread by hazard :smile:
I just got an offer for International Relations and Social Policy for ABB, which is really high :/
Reply 36
For those waiting to hear back from Aston regarding offers.. I've just received an offer to study Business and Management! So they may be starting to give out offers, good luck!
Reply 37
Congrats ! If i may ask when did you send off your UCAS .
For those waiting to hear back from Aston regarding offers.. I've just received an offer to study Business and Management! So they may be starting to give out offers, good luck!
Reply 38
Original post by Toluwnai
Congrats ! If i may ask when did you send off your UCAS .

Just under a month ago, you?
Reply 39
I sent mine off exactly 2 weeks ago. For accounting for management .
Just under a month ago, you?

Quick Reply