Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Entry Discussion Thread 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Toluwnai
I sent mine off exactly 2 weeks ago. For accounting for management .

All the best!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
I'm applying for Biomedical Science and only waiting up for Aston and Birmingham now. Hopefully I'll get an offer from both of them soon.

I got an email from Aston saying they've received my application and are currently reviewing it. I might be getting an offer from them in the next week or so!
I sent my application off mid october and just received an offer today :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by aron24carat
I sent my application off mid october and just received an offer today :smile:

Well done 👏 what course was it for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Got both offers (both business based) it took them just over 2 weeks
Original post by Bbashy
Well done 👏 what course was it for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you☺ and its BSc Psychology with a placement year
Reply 46

Ahh that's what I want ! App only went off last week though. Will you be firming them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bbashy
Ahh that's what I want ! App only went off last week though. Will you be firming them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a good course! And it depends if i get an offer from loughborough which will be my firm. If not then Aston will definitely be my firm☺

got this as my insurance ! :smile:
Reply 49
It's a good course! And it depends if i get an offer from loughborough which will be my firm. If not then Aston will definitely be my firm☺

My Loughborough offer was quite low so you should get an offer - fingers crossed for you :smile: if not , hopefully I get my Aston offer and see you next year x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Congrats ! what exactly were your courses ?
Original post by zskfazal
Got both offers (both business based) it took them just over 2 weeks
Original post by Bbashy
My Loughborough offer was quite low so you should get an offer - fingers crossed for you :smile: if not , hopefully I get my Aston offer and see you next year x

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long ago did Loughborough make you an offer? And was it for psychology?
And yeah haha hopefully you get your offer :h:
I got an offer from Aston yesterday to study Sociology :smile:
Reply 53
How long ago did Loughborough make you an offer? And was it for psychology?
And yeah haha hopefully you get your offer :h:

Yeah was for Psych .. Literally took a few hours , sent my ucas off last thurs morning and they replied by 4pm x
Hello everyone and well done to those of you getting these offers so early! :biggrin:

We hope you don't mind us jumping on the thread, we simply wanted to let you know (in case you start looking early for accommodation as well) that iQ Birmingham, already takes bookings for 2016/17 year and that you're more than welcome to have a viewing if you're around.

PS - Best of luck to those who haven't an offer yet! :h:
Reply 55
Original post by AcademicDope
I'm applying for Biomedical Science and only waiting up for Aston and Birmingham now. Hopefully I'll get an offer from both of them soon.

I got an email from Aston saying they've received my application and are currently reviewing it. I might be getting an offer from them in the next week or so!

Hey, im applying for Biomedical science at Aston too. I sent mine of last week, have you got any offers yet? :smile:
Original post by 97chloe
Hey, im applying for Biomedical science at Aston too. I sent mine of last week, have you got any offers yet? :smile:

I got an offer for Biomed at Aston!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Toluwnai
Congrats ! what exactly were your courses ?

Thanks! my AAB/ABB was International Business management and the second being ABB/BBB was Business management and public policy.
Reply 58
I sent off my application for Maths on 17th and got an offer on 27th
Original post by 97chloe

I've got three of mine now. Just waiting on two more, including Aston.

Quick Reply

Latest