The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Freshers 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saule1116
Are you from York or do you have to travel to get to York?

I'm from Doncaster so it's about an hours journey in the car! What about you? Are you coming with your parents?☺️
University of York
York
Original post by Megann_0104
I'm from Doncaster so it's about an hours journey in the car! What about you? Are you coming with your parents?☺️

Oh, I see. I'm coming from Malton (like the outskirts) for it will be like 2 hours for me to get there as I'll probably have to catch 2 buses. And unfortunately I don't have parents, so I'm going alone (hence me talking to people to get to know them :biggrin: in that way it doesn't feel as lonely).
Just got an offer for English :smile:
______
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh, I see. I'm coming from Malton (like the outskirts) for it will be like 2 hours for me to get there as I'll probably have to catch 2 buses. And unfortunately I don't have parents, so I'm going alone (hence me talking to people to get to know them :biggrin: in that way it doesn't feel as lonely).
ohh I'm sorry☺️ I'm sure you'll be fine you'll meet loads of new people and I'm sure we will bump into each other at some point☺️
Original post by frozengrapes
When did you guys apply? I'm still waiting for York and I've applied near the Oxbridge deadline

I applied on the 21st and got an offer for an interview yesturday (29th)😊
______
(edited 7 years ago)
Got my offer for psychology on Wednesday :biggrin: Applied on the 15th, offer on the 28th :smile:
Ooooh then maybe I will hope that they start from the newest..although not very likely

Im sure you'll be fine don't worry, did you apply earlier?😊
______
(edited 7 years ago)
Yup on the 14th.
I've been watching my friends getting their offers so I just really want something to turn up! I am checking the student room constantly and York seems to be the first of the 5 unis I've applied for that started giving offers. Pleeeeease I hope I will hear back soon :frown:

Oh don't worry universities all give out offers differently I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll get an offer soon! I'm sure if your grades are good you'll be fine and don't just look at the student room because I honestly get so worried😂
When did you guys apply? I'm still waiting for York and I've applied near the Oxbridge deadline

I sent mine off on October 8.
ohh I'm sorry☺️ I'm sure you'll be fine you'll meet loads of new people and I'm sure we will bump into each other at some point☺️

Would be funny if we did and didn't realise that. :biggrin:
Just got an offer for English... Good luck to everyone who is still waiting☺️
Any Criminology Students?
Would be funny if we did and didn't realise that. :biggrin:

Hahah yes I'll be asking everyone checking if they are from Malton now😂😂
Reply 76
Just got an offer for Philosophy&Linguistics, AAB! I applied on the 2nd of October so I was getting really nervous..so happy now!
Same!!☺️ Congrats!!! What day is yours on?xx

Congratulations :smile: 8th December, yours?
Original post by LydiaIsaacs
Congratulations :smile: 8th December, yours?

Same! At 12:15 :smile: Aghh so nervous already:biggrin:
Offer for Social and Political Sciences :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending