The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Bristol - Applicant 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

How long did it take for you guys to get a response? I've only been waiting a few days but it's killing me hahaha :P
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 41
It took about 4 days for them to reply...dont worry, they will reply soon! :smile:
Thank you, I sent mine off on Thursday but obviously the weekend is smack - bang in the middle of the time I've been waiting. I've only had one offer back from one of my choices which was unconditional (very surprising as my grades etc are terrible) haha but I don't want to go to that university... I've had my heart set on UWE for months :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those who have offers, what offers did you get? What conditions were they and for what subject?
Original post by LaurenElizabeth1
For those who have offers, what offers did you get? What conditions were they and for what subject?

I got a conditional offer for Forensic Computing and Security (need 320 UCAS points)
Reply 45
Hi, I'm Charlie :smile:

Applied for science foundation (with year 0) and received a conditional offer yesterday!
UWE is currently my first choice so hopefully I'll see some of you next year!

Good luck everyone who is yet to receive offers and those going to interview, don't panic.
I got my offer today :biggrin: 300 points :biggrin::biggrin: uwe is my first choice all the way! So happy ahhhhhh!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Resterian
Hello! I'm Nathan, I've got an interview at UWE next week for Drama & Creative Writing.

Gotta say though, I didn't expect the interview to come through within 24 hours of me sending my application!

Hey, my Drama & Creative Writing interview is tomorrow!, See you there?
Original post by LaurenElizabeth1
I got my offer today :biggrin: 300 points :biggrin::biggrin: uwe is my first choice all the way! So happy ahhhhhh!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! See I told ya you'd be fine :biggrin:
Original post by clonorris
Hey, my Drama & Creative Writing interview is tomorrow!, See you there?

I was interviewed in the afternoon so I don't know if we met or not?

It wasn't at all what I expected but after today I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for an offer.
Reply 50
Hey

Got my offer from UWE this morning to Study Business Management, couldn't be happier!

Just need those 300 UCAS points now.:smile:
Reply 51
Congratulations and good luck to all.

:biggrin:
Finally got the reply from my last choice so that I could accept and decline the offers. I got 5/5 offers with one of them being an unconditional but I rejected that as UWE is my firm with the offer of 300 and then I have put Chichester (also 300) as my insurance (I know the insurance is meant to be a lower offer but I don't mind because if I don't do well enough for UWE I will just redo). I honestly think if I don't get enough points to be accepted I will just retake the year. I am determined to go to UWE.
Reply 53
Sent off my ucas this morning now have my offer for uwe to study history for 300 ucas :biggrin:

I honestly can't wait just got to make sure I get these points I'm so excited :biggrin:

Who else is thinking of studying history. Will be good to start to make ourselves known to one another
(edited 8 years ago)
I got my offer this morning (Conditional 280) :biggrin:

So so happy, just waiting for my other unis to respond.
Reply 55
Hello,

I am Sarunas. I already received an offer, which I will definitely meet. So hi everyone :smile: I haven't been to open days ( since I am not living in UK )
Reply 56
I got my offer yesterday which I will definitely meet too :P

Welcome to the thread what course do you thinking of doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Snilee
I got my offer yesterday which I will definitely meet too :P

Welcome to the thread what course do you thinking of doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I intend to do Computer Science G400 :smile:
What about you ? In Bristol, right ?
Hello, I'm Natalia and I'm applying for Illustration. Since I don't live in the UK, I can't come to open days. Can anyone tell me about art and design at UWE (resources, campus, etc)?

Btw I can see a lot of you have already applied. Is it wrong if I do it at the beginning of January? Will it somehow affect my application? I have deadline 15th January and I'm of course going to do it before this date, but I'm getting pretty nervous :/
Reply 59
Eek just sent my application off on Friday for Diagnostic Radiography excited but so scared!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending