Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Bristol - Applicant 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by kwhitman
Eek just sent my application off on Friday for Diagnostic Radiography excited but so scared!

haha same how strange!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by strabane15
anyone apply for Diagnostic Radiograpahy

yeah i am
Reply 62
got an offer today for HRM! So happy, will probably be my firm! Anyone know what the best accommodation is? (social and quality wise) :smile:
Original post by kbruton
got an offer today for HRM! So happy, will probably be my firm! Anyone know what the best accommodation is? (social and quality wise) :smile:

I think the student village looks the nicest :smile:
Original post by shellrainey
Hi im shell :smile:

hoping to study social work!!

Hi! I've applied to do social work as well I was wondering if you've had an offer yet?
Hi everyone, I sent my UCAS off on Thursday to study Mechanical Engineering and UWE responded the next day giving me an offer. I applaud you for your fast response UWE :smile:.
Hi im Amy,

Ive applied for adult nursing (sept 2016 intake.) Have my interview on friday :-)
Original post by Amylew172
Hi im Amy,

Ive applied for adult nursing (sept 2016 intake.) Have my interview on friday :-)

I have my interview friday too:smile:
Original post by ChloeTurvill
I have my interview friday too:smile:

What time is yours Chloe? I have to be there for 8:30 so early start x
What time is yours Chloe? I have to be there for 8:30 so early start x

Yeah same time as me! Where are you traveling from?x
Yeah same time as me! Where are you traveling from?x

I'm travelling from Gloucester so not too far. What about you? X
I'm travelling from Gloucester so not too far. What about you? X

Swindon so not too bad either! do you know how long it's going to be?x
Swindon so not too bad either! do you know how long it's going to be?x

I think the email said allow all day but God knows. Fingers crossed I can manage the test as that's the only thing I'm worried about 😁 X
I think the email said allow all day but God knows. Fingers crossed I can manage the test as that's the only thing I'm worried about 😁 X

Yeah I thought it did! Yeah same fingers crossed😁😁x
Yeah I thought it did! Yeah same fingers crossed😁😁x

Will probably run into you tomorrow ha. Good luck :-)
Will probably run into you tomorrow ha. Good luck :-)

Yeah and you!!x
Got an offer for midwifery Feb 2017 intake at Glenside...can I still have accommodation then?
Original post by iamabbie97
Got an offer for midwifery Feb 2017 intake at Glenside...can I still have accommodation then?

Hi iamabbie97,

Yes you can. We do provide accommodation for the Jan/Feb intake students. Admissions will send an email when it’s time to apply for accommodation.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Priscilla :h:
Original post by UWE Bristol
Hi iamabbie97,

Yes you can. We do provide accommodation for the Jan/Feb intake students. Admissions will send an email when it’s time to apply for accommodation.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Priscilla :h:

Okay thank you! Also, will my holidays be different with that intake, for instance will I be one of few still in halls during the summer when everyone has left?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by strabane15
Applying to uwe to do diagnostic radiography ... working in ucas through school who hope to have applications away by end of November

Applied for Diagnostic Radiography at UWE too. got an interview for March the 15, slightly worried about the written piece they want us to do and finding accommodation since I'm coming all the way from Scotland and I'll have to stay the night in order to get to my interview on time. you got any interviews or offers yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending