Original post by ChloeTurvill
Yeah and you!!x

Hey Chloe. Did you get offered a place?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Piaadam
Applied for Diagnostic Radiography at UWE too. got an interview for March the 15, slightly worried about the written piece they want us to do and finding accommodation since I'm coming all the way from Scotland and I'll have to stay the night in order to get to my interview on time. you got any interviews or offers yet?

Ive an interview for herts ... haven't heard from anyone else yet... when did you apply to uwe
Reply 82
End of October, where did you apply?
Reply 83

Original post by strabane15
Ive an interview for herts ... haven't heard from anyone else yet... when did you apply to uwe
Original post by Piaadam

Uwe, Hertfordshire, GWU, QMU, Ulster University. ... how about you
Reply 85
Original post by strabane15
Uwe, Hertfordshire, GWU, QMU, Ulster University. ... how about you

UWE, Bangor, RGU, Cumbria, Salford. I've got interviews for all of them except Salford. Not heard anything from them. Slightly worried its one of my first choice
Hi I have applied for healthcare science (physiological science) and I have an interview in February which I am really happy about however I have discovered that biomedical science is an option and is the same entry requirements. I feel this may be more suited to me. Is there any chance to apply to a different course and if so does this mean I am less likely to be accepted due to the late entry?
Hello, has anyone else applied for mental health nursing?
Reply 88
Conditional received today (=
Original post by Jayvp
Conditional received today (=

What course are you doing?
Original post by iamabbie97
Got an offer for midwifery Feb 2017 intake at Glenside...can I still have accommodation then?

congrats!! im applying for February 2017 but havnt heard back from ucas yet?? getting anxious!
Hi I was wondering if anyone has had to stay at a hotel near the glenside campus and if so where was close?
Received a conditional offer to study philosophy today! So exciting! Thinking of putting UWE as my first choice, but going to visit for an open day first (:
Hi!
I'm Danielle.
I just accepted my offer to study Business (Team Entrepreneurship)
So excited. I can't wait!:h:
I got an offer just over a month ago, but I've not been invited to an applicant day? I've got an offer for midwifery Feb 2017
Original post by Rhia Winterfell
congrats!! im applying for February 2017 but havnt heard back from ucas yet?? getting anxious!

Ah cool! When did you send off your UCAS? I sent mine 17th November and heard on the 19th November! There are 7 in the Feb 2017 cohort so far x
Reply 96
When are people going to start to put deposit into accommodations? (For MarketGate mainly)
Original post by iamabbie97
Ah cool! When did you send off your UCAS? I sent mine 17th November and heard on the 19th November! There are 7 in the Feb 2017 cohort so far x

i sent mine january 14th. how many are usually in a cohort? i doubt ill even get an interview. i have to retake my maths aswell i think as it doesnt count with the access course im doing, im rubbish at maths though lol even though i passes the level 2 maths with my access. grrr
Reply 98
Hi Im Kerrie applying for Diagnostic Radiography 2016. I have an interview coming up on the 19th Feb for UWE. Im a bit nervous as i havent been to an open day (im not from the country). Does anyone have any tips on questions, dress code, plans for the day, student accommodation? Pretty much anything i should know?? Thanks :smile:
Original post by kozz118
When are people going to start to put deposit into accommodations? (For MarketGate mainly)

As soon as the accommodation opens I'll be applying for marketgate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending