The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE 2016/17 Adult Nursing

Hi! I'm thinking of applying to UWE Bristol (Sept. 2016 intake) to study Adult Nursing. Can someone please tell me how is it like to study there? and how the interview goes? like whether it is a group or one-to-one interview. Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Oh I'm planning to do a foundation degree then onto child nursing. have you finished your ucas application?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by glo420
Oh I'm planning to do a foundation degree then onto child nursing. have you finished your ucas application?

No, not yet.
Reply 3
I've applied for sept 2016 intake. Got my interview next week
Reply 4
How did the interview go? X
Reply 5
Original post by Sophs07
How did the interview go? X

I've confirmed my place for sept 2016
What was the interview like, especially the group discussion, I really don't know what to expect, I have my interview on the 17th Feb
Reply 7
Original post by toniileighh
What was the interview like, especially the group discussion, I really don't know what to expect, I have my interview on the 17th Feb

I received an interview offer on 17th Feb too. Is yours at 11:30 as well?
Original post by tfxx97
I received an interview offer on 17th Feb too. Is yours at 11:30 as well?

Yeah mines at 11;30 too!
Reply 9
I've got an interview there on the 17th too! have any of you done the sample paper? I found the essay really hard, any advice?
Original post by euniceoy
I've got an interview there on the 17th too! have any of you done the sample paper? I found the essay really hard, any advice?

Just keep practising it! Because you never know if the questions will be similar! X
Reply 11
Original post by Amylew172
Just keep practising it! Because you never know if the questions will be similar! X

I really really hope they are! what did you think of the essay 25 mark question??
I really really hope they are! what did you think of the essay 25 mark question??

It was fine. If I didn't look at the practice paper then I would of really struggled. But it helped me a lot. Just relax and use all the time they give you :-)
Reply 13

Good luck! Hope to see you there :smile: I've been trying to look for sample papers as well. Have you found some yet?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by tfxx97
Good luck! Hope to see you there :smile: I've been trying to look for sample papers as well. Have you found some yet?

I've done the one that they emailed me and didn't do too well, I think birmingham might have one online?
Good Luck
Reply 15
I've done the one that they emailed me and didn't do too well, I think birmingham might have one online?
Good Luck

Just keep practicing! I'm sure you'll do well. I'm more worried about the group discussion. Are you thinking of applying for the Sept. or Feb entry?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending