The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Not sure what there is to discuss?
Original post by Xenon17
Discuss.

No no it's not.:lol:

It's not "easy" or "difficult" because both are having sex anyway. So there in the same boat.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
I'm not sure if I understand it completely, but I disagree. I'm not really sure what part of sex with someone you love is more difficult.

If you love the person, chances are you can have conversations about what both of you do and don't like sexually. You get to establish all of the sex stuff you like and then just do it.

There's no guessing, no uncertainty about whether you're doing the right thing, or the other person just doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying they don't like what you're doing. You know exactly what to do that they'll like and it makes sex really mutually beneficial rather than one person being catered to and the other left without because of a lack of communication about what works for them.

I think all of that would make it easier than having sex with just anyone.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's only difficult if you fall in love with a cactus, they're hard to have sex with. Pricks :indiff:
Yeah, the animalistic, lack of respect and the disposability of person and occasion needs to be there!
When you respect her its too difficult to ram her up the arse (no lube) and then go straight from arse into her mouth afterwards without washing it.
Nowhere near philosophy lel. Give us more info OP
I got confused but it makes sense now :tongue:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
It's only difficult if you fall in love with a cactus, they're hard to have sex with. Pricks :indiff:

Wish I could give you more likes!!!
Original post by Skeptique
Yeah, the animalistic, lack of respect and the disposability of person and occasion needs to be there!
When you respect her its too difficult to ram her up the arse (no lube) and then go straight from arse into her mouth afterwards without washing it.

Wtf :lolwut:
Reply 10
Nope I do not agree. I'm demisexual which means I can only have sex with someone I'm in love with. It's not easy for me to have sex with just anyone, I've tried having a ONS but I couldn't get in the mood shall we say and I did not enjoy it one bit - in fact, it was painful both physically and mentally. Having sex with someone you love is easy because the desire to have sex with that person, in my opinion, should come naturally. After all, sex once upon a time was called 'making love'. I use the phrase 'once upon a time' because nowadays most people view sex as just an act shared by two people, in love or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending